The Pink Star.

Amiliana's POV

We head out Victoria Secret after paying for the all of the stuff and go to Tiffany and co.

" Hello welcome to Tiffany and co! Is there a specific ring you guys would like? A wedding ring perhaps?"She looks at Valentino and I.

I catch on to what she is doing and I decide to get Valentino a little mad.

"Oh no it's not what it look like." I laugh. "He's just a friend. I actually already have a husband" I look at Valentino that already putting his fists together. "I would like a ring for myself, but he's just willing to pay today. A good friend he is hm?" I ask the jeweler.

" oh yes yes! Congratulations by the way. He is such a good friend supporting you." She smiles at me. " do you have a certain ring in mind?"

"Let me see your most expensive ring." I say.

She brings this pink diamond ring.
"This is called the Pink Star. It is a ring of  59.60 carats bordered with a platinum setting. One of a kind jewelry. The bid starts at 71.2 million dollars" Holy shit. Now that's what I'm talking about.

"Well the bid is over because I am getting it

"Well the bid is over because I am getting it." I say.

" Wow. ok great! Just sign this contract and pay and your set!" She says wrapping the ring.

I sign the contract reading everything carefully. I don't trust contracts. There's nothing much to the paper except for ring damage warranty and shit.

" Ok, your total is 7,240,676. Million and 56 cents." She says. Wow.

I wait for Valentino to pay. But he just stares at me. "Well, it's time for you to pay." I point to the card machine.

"Who's paying? Me? Oh no no, that's your husband's job to do. Not mine." He challenges me.

"You can cancel the purchase. She clearly does not have the money for it." He tells the jeweler.

" Alright." She says sadly. "Um is there anything cheaper you would like perhaps?"

"No thank you, we will be back." I say smiling. I leave quickly leave the store and out of the mall as Valentino calls my name.

" Amiliana wait a second! What the hell are you doing!" He yells at me.

"What the hell are YOU doing. Is this your way of proving to be with me!"

"Oh no no, I know what you are trying to do. Your trying to spend as much money as you can so my pockets can hurt, but right now as we are speaking, I am getting added up by 30 million dollars every 2 hours. You can't make me broke Amiliana. I'm a fucking billionaire for goodness sake!" He chuckles.

" well since your such a billionaire, why didn't you get me the ring?" I ask.

" Why would I give a ring to someone who just humiliated me by making herself taken by a fake husband?"

" Because that's how I joke. Even if I was not joking, how is it any of your business? It's not like you are my husband anyway. Not even my friend because I don't even know you!" I yell getting out of the mall.

"I want to go to the house. I'm done shopping." I say heading to the car.

We drive in the car in silence as Valentino is typing his life away yet again.

"So much for proving yourself."  I mumble.