chap.5

Amori Carter | Am-or-ree

Sitting on the bleachers I realised that there a lil track so I got up and walked over there and finished my lil jog until I grew tired and my knees were weak.
Finishing my jog I stretched out my legs to avoid cramps and then walked back of to the boys playing basketball.

"Mane you a cheater" Junior complained.

"No nigga you just a crybaby" Henderson replied and threw a shot from the half way line the ball swishing through the hoop.

Junior and Jay are complaining cause they losing by half points probably even more "mane I want a rematch" Jay said and Junior agreed making Henderson chuckle.

"Jay can I piggyback you?" I pouted and gave him some puppy eyes that always works but today it didn't.

"No nigga fuck outta here" Jay grumbled mushing my head away from him.

I saw Henderson sitting on the bleachers texting someone tapping him on his shoulder he looked up with a mug, what the fuck did I do?

Rolling my eyes "can you carry me?" I asked and he sat there with a blank expression.

"Yea" he mumbled out but before he could change his mind he took his black wife beater off and then I climbed onto his back wrapping my hands around his neck he put his under my thighs he then walked us over to everyone else.

As we got over there they were all watching us with shocked facial expressions but then Henderson must've given them one of those looks causing Jay to clear his throat.

"What are we about to do?" He asked wiping his face with his rag.

"I am about to go home and change" I responded as I rested my head on Henderson's back.

"When you finish getting changed ring me and I'm coming to your house" Jay replied picking up his stuff.
Then walked over to me and whispered in my ear "lemme find out you two got sum going on" then walked away.

Kissing my teeth, we began walking in the direction of my house kinda confused on why they didn't drive but it seems that they were at Junior's house because he only lives a few blocks away from me.

As we got to me house Henderson bent down allowing me to get off, said by to all of them then walked into my house.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯