Fanwai·Ji Chuxing (1-2)

The serious crime team was assigned a big case, and the case has not progressed. As the leader of the serious crime team, Gu Yiling has a heavy responsibility. He has been living in the police station with the team members for a month, and all food, drink and Lhasa are solved here. This makes Ji Chuxing dead. rise.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the assistant knocked on the door and entered the office. Just as he was about to ask Ji Chuxing what to do with his lunch, he saw Ji Chuxing taking his suit jacket from the hanger, obviously planning to leave.

Ji Chuxing put on his coat and glanced at his assistant, "I'm leaving first, and I won't be back if I have something to do in the afternoon."

The assistant's mouth twitched slightly, thinking, boss, even if the company needs you to design games for him, it can't do anything to you, but you can't skip work for so many days in a row, right? How is he going to explain it to the boss? !

The assistant felt bitter, but the assistant didn't say anything.

Ji Chuxing didn't notice the complaints in his assistant's heart. He walked out of the office quickly, took the car and drove home.

Their new home is in a newly developed gated community with a beautiful environment. The location was chosen by Gu Yiling. It is not too noisy, but the traffic is convenient. The house is not big, with three bedrooms and one living room. Although the two big men will not spend their energy on some fancy decorations, they are better than simple, clean and homey atmosphere.

Every time Ji Chuxing returned to his and Gu Yiling's small home, he would feel his heart softened.

Going into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator, Ji Chuxing took out the crucian carp tofu soup that had been boiled for a long time and heated it up, and then skillfully fried a few dishes, and then put one of them into a thermal insulation box, and finally brought a large Pile of insulation boxes left the house, returned to the car and left.

The car was parked at the gate of the police station. Ji Chuxing was almost a familiar face of the police station. The guard at the gate saw him and greeted him familiarly, "Yo, are you here to deliver lunch to Officer Gu again?"

Ji Chuxing nodded and walked in.

The guard looked at Ji Chuxing's back, and could vaguely smell the fragrance in the insulation box, and sour water was bubbling from his stomach.

Although he is a straight man, he laments why he does not have such a virtuous "daughter-in-law"? Look at the male police officers in the police station who have been busy for ten days and a half months without seeing their wives. Their wives can show off for a long time with a meal. No, since the beginning of the season, Xingxing has delivered meals for more than ten consecutive days. It's not the same, no one dares to show his wife in front of Officer Gu anymore.

Ji Chuxing walked to the door of the office of the serious crime team and knocked on the door.

It was quiet inside, and soon came a low voice: "Come in."

Ji Chuxing's ears moved, the voice was familiar, but he was not so serious at ordinary times. When he spoke to himself, his eyebrows and eyes were smiling.

He turned the doorknob and walked in. The diagonally opposite of the door was a long table. There was a screen on the wall near the door. Next to the screen was a whiteboard used to organize the clues of the case. The side with the words was turned over. past.

The moment he opened the door, the eyes of all the officers in the office fell on him. These eyes are gentle, not only without malice, but also with a little ridicule.