✤forty eight

the next morning, mark woke up to tiffany pressing kisses on his bare chest

"good morning, dummy." he whispered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

she smiled, nuzzling her face into his neck and he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"mm...you smell like me." he said.

"that's cuz i'm wearing your shirt." she chuckled.

he pulled away to take a look at her. smiling sheepishly, he pressed a kiss on her lips.

"do you have to go today?" she asked and he shook his head.

"no, i wanna spend time with my dumbass." he kissed her cheek making her squeal.

there was a loud knock on the bedroom door as mark quickly wore a fresh tshirt and his pajamas that were discarded on the ground.

he opened the door, as his mom chirped happily, "good morning!"

"good morning." tiffany smiled.

"come on, get ready quickly. we're going on a picnic." his mom said.

"wait, really?" he asked.

"yeah. quickly." his mom smiled and left.

tiffany jumped up from the bed excitedly and ran to the washroom.

"what's got you so excited, huh?" he asked, watching her brush her teeth.

"it's been YEARS since i've gone for a picnic with my family." she said.

he smiled softly at her before pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

*

mark's family, mark and tiffany had gone to a really big park, with a few more families on a picnic.

mark's mom had made a lot of food for the picnic, including sandwiches, cupcakes, cookies, and a lot more. everything looked so aesthetic.

"come on, pose for me, i need to click a picture of you two. it'll be my phone's wallpaper." his mom smiled.

tiffany smiled widely and gave his mom a tight hug before leaning against mark's chest and letting his mom click a picture.

tiffany_moon 3h