Secret

My name's Haru

My name's Haru. I'm a kakushi who works at the main house of the demon slayer corps.

Recently, a criminal who brought both upper moon 6 and 3 with her has been staying here.

In the start, everyone was pretty scared of her. I mean, someone who managed to subjugate such dangerous monsters must be as dangerous, right?

But in the end, she was just a normal girl. She's pretty and is always smiling, so it's easy to relax when you're around her.

Things have been a bit different after she started expending time here, firstly…

“Have you seen Y/N?” Kiriya asked, staring up at me.

“She's probably in the kitchen eating the leftovers from lunch again…”

“I see, many thanks.”

The young master often asks about her, this kid has been pretty attached to her recently…

Now I'm a bit curious, let's follow the master!

“Y/N, leave some strawberries! They are supposed to decorate the dessert later-!”

“Okaaay-” Y/N was sitting on the balcony of the kitchen, there was a strawberry basket beside her, and she kept sneakily taking some.

“Y/N, good morning.”

“Ah, Kiriya! Good morning! Do you want a strawberry?”

Y/N is bold! She doesn't use honorifics when she talks to the master, isn't she scared of having her tongue cut?!

“I appreciate the offer, but I will decline, I can only eat in set times through the day-” Y/N just shoved a strawberry in her mouth while she was still talking.

The young master normally already talks pretty fancily, but she talks EVEN more formally when she's around Y/N, it's weird how that kid is constantly looking for her only to act so distant after.

“Here! There's no problem in just eating one, you know! Kids have to eat a lot to grow up healthily!”

Kiriya chewed the strawberry with a pout. “You keep making me break rules…”

“Is it good? Is it sweet? Do you want another one?” Y/N bombarded the kid with questions, entirely ignoring her complaints and smiling brightly.

“You really don't listen to people…” The kid mumbled while Y/N turned away from her to grab more strawberries.

“Do you want to sit?” She patted the place besides hers on the balcony.

Despite the frown in the kid's face, the master still sat beside her in the end.

They seem to be getting along just fine, that's great!

I love and respect the master and the Ubuyashiki family with all of my heart, but they are always so perfect, even the kids! So, it makes me happy to see the master being more open like this, yeah, that's great!