friends

i don't stand on the desk but i do look wanda right in the eye grab the sheet and slowly rip it down the middle a small smirk on my face. people turn around at the noise looking at me, some gasp a couple kids say 'slay'. 

i felt bad kinda but i have a reputation to create so oh well. placing the papers on top of eachother i rip them again. 

"confetti" i mumble throwing the pages in the air. some kids laugh and get back to doing the sheet not that bothered and not following my actions. a couple kids look between me and wanda seeing what she will do. wanda does her famous head tilt staring at me, but i can sense a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"miss y/l/n come here please" wanda says motioning me over before looking back down at her papers. when i dont move to get up she looks up again, raising an eyebrow. i get up dragging my feet i stand infront of her. my hair covers my face so the class cant see me almost laughing at how serious wanda is right now. 

"you can either grab another sheet and complete it quietly at your desk or sit beside my desk facing the board all lesson and complete it at break, your choice" 

(wanda, y/n)

you see the kid mars

mhm

ive been looking into this kid, not the best record i think you should be friends with him

yeah okay he looks cool

Y/N HE COULD BE A THREAT

yeah yeah, ill keep an eye on him 

but ill be a friend with him because i want, im not being fake

good now do the work, please

i look at wanda she raises an eyebrow and i grab the sheet walking back to my seat

"gave up that easily" mars laughs quietly when i sit back down

"oh shut up, im not gonna actually do it" i add beginning to fold it into a paper plane

"mars" he says holding his hand out

"y/n" i shake his hand with a smirk. 

the rest of the class i decorate the plane with small drawings. mars and i continue talking and he seems like a nice guy maybe i judged him to fast. 

"catch ya round loser" mars pushes my head as he gets up to leave. 

"see ya rat" i hit his arm packing up myself ready to leave. 

I follow mac again, she takes me to where everyone was having lunch before disappearing into the crowd . i look around the place with an emotionless expression. 

someone shoves my shoulder walking past and i look to see mars, "you can sit with us if you want" he says not waiting for my response and walking away, i follow him as we weave in and out of lines. 

eventually we get to a table and sit. i dont sit right next to his friends a seat or 2 away, thats when i noticed mac was sitting there. 

"stalking me are you new girl" she says taking a drink from her water bottle. 

"dont flatter yourself" she laughs and mars introduces me to the rest of the group. 

"so you've met mac, thats nico although he's not always here, em, and peter"  when he said peter my head snaps around to the boy, he had a skate board next to him, short brown hair. 

"parker you have a fan girl" em teases when they saw me staring at him

"wait is your name peter parker" i question shocked.

"the one and only" he boasts 

"well not the one and only, one of my friends back at home is called peter parker" i say still shocked. 

we all talk for the rest of the break. getting to know eachother, em plays the guitar, nico goes to a summer camp year round sometimes, peter's the only one with a girlfriend gwen, mac plays the drums, and mars is a tattoo artist well he uses his brothers set up. but they all seemed quite cool

"so why did you move to london" em questions 

"work stuff" i answer vaguely they nod not to interested in getting more outta me. the bell goes and its pe 

instead of actually doing what we were asked the group sits on the bleachers playing cards.