Part 1 (Rewritten)

A/N: I rushed the first, first part and wasn't happy with it, so I did it again. Hope this is better!

I woke to the sound of my alarm blaring. I rolled over and smashed my hand down onto the digital clock on my beside table. The annoying sound ended and I was now able to go back to my precious sleep. I rolled over and stuffed my face  back into the pillow. The darkness was about to consume me again when a loud alarm sounded. I rolled over and smashed my hand back down onto my alarm but something was wrong, my alarm was in pieces scattered on the surface. I sat up and looked around the room. I couldn't see what was making the god awful noise. There was nothing indicating where the noise was coming from, I went to my door and opened it and stepped out into the hallway. It was quieter. I stepped back into my room and the alarm could be heard louder. I did this a couple of times so to anyone looking on it would look like I was doing the hokey pokey. Obviously the source of the alarm was coming from my room.

I walked back into my room and looked around, I looked in my closet, my bathroom, and on all the surfaces. Nothing. It was starting to give me a headache. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled around looking for the device that had rudely awaken me.

No-one messes with me and my sleep!

I poked my head under my bed and found the evil device. It was an alarm connected to some speakers with a note attached. I turned the alarm off and grabbed the note.

Morning baby girl,

I thought you would need a little help getting up seeing as though you broke your alarm.

Now you are awake why don't you come down and have breakfast with your parents.

Dad

I crumpled the note up and threw it in the trash. How did he know I would break my alarm?

"Thanks dad!" I say sarcastically. I hear a chuckle come up the stairs.

I get dressed and head down the stairs and into the kitchen, with the radio playing in the background.

"Morning!" My parents greet me smiling innocently. I glare at them.

"I know what you did, and it wasn't funny!" They both look at each other and then burst out laughing. I grumbled and sat down. I swear they are little kids. My mom put a plate of eggs in front of me. My mom and dad sat down across from me with their own plates. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes before 'Hit me baby one more time' by Britney Spears came onto the radio.

"I love this song!" My dad shouts and runs to the radio and turns it up. He starts to sing along and dance to it. When he started to do the sprinkler, I dropped my head onto the table and banged it repeatedly.

Could my parents get any more embarrassing?

******
I drove to the local human high school and parked my car. I got out and looked myself over in the car window. My brown hair was hanging down around my face and my light brown eyes were twinkling in the sun light. I am not too tall or too small and I am slim. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the entrance. Now would probably be a good time to introduce myself. The name's Richardson, Trixie Richardson. I have always wanted to do that! I live in the middle of nowhere, well New Hampshire. I'm 17 and a senior. I think that is everything important you should know. I feel like I am missing out something big though.

Oh, yeah! How could I forget?! I LOVE chocolate! Well who doesn't.

Just kidding! (Not about loving chocolate though) I'm a shifter, a wolf shifter. Not a werewolf, a shifter. A werewolf is a monster that can only change on the full moon, I can change whenever I feel like it and a shifter can be any animal. Don't get them mixed up! My family and I are the only shifters in the small town we live in, and I am the only shifter at the school. The human school is the only school in the area.

I walk to my locker and grab the books I need and then make my way to class.

******

"Miss Richardson!" Mrs Blakely, my teacher shouts at me. It's the last class of the day and I'm tired.

"Yes?" I say lifting my head off the desk.

"Can you please tell the class what the answer to the question is?"

"To get to the other side?" I asked annoyed that she interrupted my sleep. Laughter surrounded me.

"No Miss Richardson, it might help next time that you don't sleep through my class. Can anyone else tell me?" She says exasperated, turning to the rest of the class. I put my head back onto the table.

I was just drifting off again when Mrs Blakely interrupts again.

"Miss Richardson, how many times do I have to say it? At least look like you are listening and interested." I pick my head up off the desk and look towards the front giving her a sarcastic sweet smile.

"The bell is about to ring, and the Principal wants me to inform you, before you leave for the weekend, that we will be having some new students starting on Monday. These students would like you to respect their privacy and not ask them questions, but you are welcome to try and become friends with them. Are we all clear?" There was a mumble of "yes" throughout the class.

"I wonder if any of them will be hot?" I hear a girl ask her friend in front of me. Seriously is that all humans think about?

The bell rings indicating the end of class and I'm out of my seat heading towards the parking lot before anyone can even blink.

Finally! The weekend!

A/N: I hope you like it! Tell me what you think by commenting!

CC ;)