16

entry #16

interlocking their hands, they peacefully worked during the quiet time in the class. who would've thought that a leftie and a right handed person would be a perfect match for times like this. knowing they could hold hands and still do things with their dominant hands was a perk that she loved living.

she felt at peace again. resolving her issue with jaemin and getting a lengthy promise that he won't let them hurt shotaro again. she knew that he cared, she knew that he meant well. but god was it hard not to get mad sometimes. she felt like it was impossible to not feel angered, maybe it was the clash of their personalities. she wished she could pretend that nothing happened, not wanting to be the type to hold grudges. but the pain that came from it beats nothing.

still, she held his hand, knowing he'd find comfort from it. knowing that it would be serene for her to hold his hand. call it selfish, but she only liked it when he held her hand, even if it was inconvenient for either or them.

maybe it was knowing that he loved her made her feel love stronger. that affection and comfort that comes from their relationship. the lack of butterflies meant everything to her. she knew she was comfortable enough to not feel anxious around the boy. even with affectionate actions did she feel at ease. maybe it was good that the felt eased with each other. of course they had their lover moments but truth be told, she didn't believe they relatively had a honeymoon phase.

they had those first few days of just pure jeno embarrassment, yet nothing changed between them. they were still close friends who fucked each other over and embarrassed each other in public. their friendship was the fundmental stepping stone that made their relationship, their relationship. it just wouldn't be the same without that damned connection that the two had with each other.

it just happened to be that they clicked in ways that could be good or bad. they wouldn't admit it either, which made it worse to be honest.

"we're through! you fucking bitch!" the girl screamed, making him shrug and lean comfortable against the wall that he stood by. "why won't you fucking react! all you do is look down on me! you're so full of yourself!" scoffing, he smiled and pushed off the wall. approaching the girl with slow steps.

which each one making the other coward immediately. all talk no bite. ew. "full of myself? if i was so full of myself, i wouldn't stoop to your level. you've been sleeping around behind my back and you're telling me that i'm the bitch?" he challenged, seeing her eyes widen from realization.

her jaw hung from the inability to respond. he knew how selfish and narcissistic the girl could be. she was lucky she lacked the confidence and ego to be made fun of. "honestly, i only really dated you because you seemed desperate. at least get you off your rebound phase so you don't seem annoying." he shrugged, stating his words like they were ordinary.

"lets say i was selfish. then oh well right? because my selfishness isn't effecting your stupidity." he smiled innocently. he never even liked the girl to begin with. she had been handsy with most of the guys in their class and he just didn't want to see her start going after jeno of all people. "honestly, with you sleeping around with so many people. you'd think you'd learn your lesson from before. but i guess your poor memory makes it so you forget how terrible your last boyfriend was." he snorted.

seeing how her face dropped made him struggle to stifle his laughter. "okay, now that we're over now. i hope you know that your nudes have been passed around the class by now. we all just haven't mentioned it because no one was surprised." he laughed, stuffing his hands into his jacket and walking off.

leaving her dumbfounded and enraged, but not only that. embarrassed. walking into the classroom, he felt at ease again. he hated being around that chick. ew gag throw up you know?