Chapter SIX

You know what fuck you, you can go to hell for all i care i don't need your friendship. Fucking fag".

The last sentence hit Jayson hard.

"What did you just call me!". But Cole had already left the room ,so he followed him.

Jayson followed the blonde to the front porch where he tackled him from behind.

"I dare you to say it again". He demanded twisting Cole's arm upward.

"What's wrong Jay, you don't like the word fag". Cole retorted wiggling his way out of Jayson's grip. He turned around and kicked the brunette in the face which made him stumble backwards.

  Jayson jumped him and straddle Cole's hips throwing punches at his face.

"Get off me you idiot ". Cole spat trying to block the punches. He pushed Jayson off .

"Ok that's enough we aren't gonna solve this problem by beating each other's asses" .Cole said trying to maintain his balance.

" You hate me i don't know why, I'm trying to understand why but you're not making it easy". He added. Jayson got off from the ground dusting himself off still glaring at the other boy.

"Jesus Christ man, can you just tell me what I did to you. Cole said now practically begging for Jayson to open up to him,"you just ignoring me isn't gonna make me realize what i did, and I-". Cole cut off mid sentence scrunching his face.

Jayson raised an eyebrow. "You what?". Cole staggered towards the brunette clenching his stomach.

  "I-". He paused yet again losing his balance. Jayson caught him with a concerned look.

"Hey what's wrong with you". He questioned.

"I don't feel so good". Cole said before he puked all over Jayson's shirt.

"What the fuck man!". Jayson exclaimed letting the other boy fall to his feet. Cole was puking his guts out on the ground while Jayson just stood there dumbstruck, he got on his knees next to Cole and stroked his back trying to calm him down.

"Note to self, never...take drinking concoction-..from Jamie". The blond slurred as he passed out on the ground.

  Jayson looked at the passed out blond next to him, as much as he was angry at him he couldn't just leave he here. He sighed pulling out his phone to call the one person he could trust right now.

"Yello". Ryan answered on the other line.

"Hey rye, i need a favour".

"Sure what's up?".

Jayson looked at Cole who some what regained consciousness mumbling incoherent words.

"Cole got piss ass drunk from whatever Jamie gave him and puked it all up so I'm gonna take him home".

"Ok...,and this concerns me ho-".

"I need you to help bring his car over to his house". Jayson replied.

"Oh sure where are you guys?".

"We're on the porch".

"Aiit look up Jamie's window". Jayson furrowed his eyebrows at the other boy but he did and saw Ryan sticking his head out from the window.

"Throw the keys". He said.

Jayson threw the keys and Ryan caught them narrowing his eyes to look at Jayson.

"What's on your shirt?". He questioned.

Jayson sighed looking at his shirt in disgust. "The bitch puked on me". He pointed at Cole.