◣28◢ friendship

His words made the young man finally smile reluctantly. "Elder Brother, you'd better recuperate first. Guangling made such a ruthless attack today, and he will not save a child after seeing his death, so we will naturally have justice in the future."

Being pierced by the sword of Immortal Emperor Guangling, if it weren't for his ability to save his life, I'm afraid I don't know what would have happened now.

Immortal Lord Yiyang himself knew that he was wrong, but the young man couldn't help showing a bit of hatred in his eyes when he thought of the brothers who were wailing at the sect and had their arms cut off.

It's just that you only know how to be fierce and fierce, and ruthless words in your mouth will only lead to death.

Thinking about the appearance of Guangling Xianjun and his disciple who were about to kill if they disagreed, Yiyang Xianjun was worried, and he quickly suppressed  junior brother hatred to prevent him from speaking evil, and took him away from Vientiane in a flash. Zong, go back to Zongmen directly.

Not to mention the turmoil that others saw brought to the entire cultivation world on the way he was covered in blood and returned to the sect.

It is only said that he only left with his front feet, and the real headmaster by the back feet arrived at the hall of Immortal Monarch Guangling, and he yelled at Tai Yizong for being aggressive as soon as he entered the door.

"Who do you think you are, and you dare to threaten me?! Why don't you save me if you don't want to die? Why are you afraid of being criticized by the world! Why, if you don't give him the seven-color blood refining grass, our Vientiane Sect will be extremely sinful? Generally speaking, each of them is bigger than the face of the immortal!"

Immortal Lord Yiyang came to Immortal Lord Guangling to ask for Lingcao, and several of his junior brothers were in the hall of teaching real people, talking about a bunch of "weak girls" pitiful This kind of bullshit makes the headmaster really angry to death.

It's a pity and a pity, and it's a dead end, but why should you give them the opportunity that Vientiane Sect got?

If you don't give it, you'll be an asshole?

All the benefits have to be given to them?

What are their xu yu, do you think that you are the princess of the cultivation world, and everyone is holding and loving?

Tai Yizong's mouth is full of benevolence, righteousness and morality, but he only asks others, and he doesn't ask them a single word.

"Hypocrite, bah!" 

The triangular eyes of the real head teacher turned up in anger.

"Bah, bah, bah! It's annoying!" 

The fox cub struggled with her father for a long time, and finally struggled out of her fur.

Fortunately, Immortal Lord Yiyang ran fast.

If he hadn't run away, the fox cub who broke free of the fur seal had to let Xiaojin in her stomach come out and burn him!

In the dantian, a scolding of the fox came from a white jade dan furnace.

"Good things don't think of Lao Tzu's fox!"

"Look at it, I'll say that Our Zhizhi, understand the truth." 

The headmaster used to scold the disgusting monks in Taiyizong, but there was never a market.

After all, Guangling Xianjun lacked interest in Taiyizong on weekdays, and he was so indifferent that he never responded to his complaints, but other sect disciples felt that their headmaster was hostile to Taiyizong.

Therefore, the teacher who teaches the real music is high and low, and there are no bosom friends.

Now there is a fox cub who still knows how to respond, shares his hatred with him, and scolds the shameless monk of Taizong with his feet.

He tried his best to squeeze a loving smile on his skinny, ill-intentioned face, and said with a smile, 

"That Taiyizong relied on the famous Yiyang Immortal Monarch, who was so mad that he didn't know who he was. !"

"Daddy is much stronger than him!" the fox cub shouted loudly.

"Right, right! How can Yiyang compare to our Guangling!"

"Tai Yizong, shameless!"

Without half a column of incense, the master teacher seemed to have gained a spiritual friend, and he met the fox cub head-to-head and became a year-end friend. scolded Tai Yizong together, and bragged about his own Guangling Immortal Monarch by the way.