5

None of the states are related by blood, but made their family's with other states. The North and South's (Dakotas and Carolinas) arnt related ether, but where really close with each other when they where younger and people just assumed their close.
Over time the duos got annoyed by people assuming that and it effects their relationships with each other. The north's and south's are still friends, but not as close as they used to be.

Almost every state knows atleast one instrument, and because of that and the chaos always happening to keep things quiet all the bedrooms have noise proof walls, but that doesn't stop everyone from making a lot of noise when Gov is suppose to be working.

You'd think short jokes are made the most twards Rode Island but their actual mostly from Alaska to Texas or anyone twards DC.

DC is mostly ignored by everyone in the state house and those in the instate house don't like him ether, disliking how he wants to be a state.

California had his theater privileges taken away after he listened to Be More Chill while holding a lighter and tried to burn the house down. It was more successful then anyone would've liked it to be and that's why they needed to rebuild and move to a different state house.