Chapter Thirteen - The Jedi Academy VS UA

After the conclusion of the Jedi Tournament, there was an award ceremony. Presiding over the award ceremony was Yoda.

Yoda: Done well, you all have.

Yoda then hands the medals to the top three Jedi Initiates of the tournament. Byph was given the bronze medal. Xanatos was given the silver medal. Katooni was given the gold. After the award ceremony, there was a brief intermission. Once the intermission ends, Katooni heads down to the arena for her match. As she makes her way to the arena, she sees Katsuki Bakugo waiting for her, appearing angry.

Katooni: May the Force be with you.

Bakugo: Cut the shit, Jedi! Let's get one thing straight! I'm pissed off! Icy Hot screwed me out of a good fight! You better give it your all!

Katooni was caught off guard by Bakugo's aggression. She remembered how Bakugo's final match with Shoto Todoroki ended quickly. Katooni took a deep breath as Present Mic announced the fight.

Present Mic(Intercom): HERE WE ARE, FOLKS! THE LAST FIGHT OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! AND BOY DO WE HAVE ONE HECK OF A MATCH FOR YOU ALL! IT'S UA HIGH VS THE JEDI ACADEMY! REPRESENTING UA IS KATSUKI BAKUGO OF CLASS 1-A! HIS OPPONENT REPRESENTS THE JEDI ACADEMY! GIVE IT UP FOR KATOONI OF CLASS 001!

As Present Mic announced the fight, the crowd cheered for both Katooni and Bakugo, Katooni activated her Lightsaber and assumed a defensive stance while Bakugo prepared his Explosion Quirk.

Present Mic(Intercom): CLASH!

As the fight began, Bakugo unleashes a powerful explosion on Katooni. Katooni uses the Force to redirect the explosion away from her. As she does so, Bakugo charges at her using his Quirk. Katooni was stunned by the speed Bakugo was going. She barely had enough to to block Bakugo's attack.

Bakugo: C'MON, JEDI! FIGHT! FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!

As Bakugo attacked her with a series of powerful explosive based attacks, Katooni maintained a strong defense. However, Katooni found herself beginning to be overwhelmed by Bakugo's attacks.

Bakugo: IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT?! I THOUGHT YOU JEDI WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BIG SHOTS!

As Bakugo continued to relentlessly attack her, Katooni eventually managed to break through Bakugo's defenses through a well placed telekinetic blast which nearly knocked Bakugo out of bounds. As Bakugo got back on his feet, Katooni pressed the attack, landing a slash on Bakugo's arm. Bakugo ignored the pain as he strikes Katooni with a powerful explosive fueled punch which knocked Katooni's Lightsaber out of her hand. Before she could reach out to the Force to summon back her Lightsaber, Bakugo blasted her back with another explosive fueled punch. In the stands, Katooni's classmates watched with concern as Katooni fought Bakugo.

Ganodi: Man that Bakugo guy is really nit letting up! And I thought Xanatos had issues.

Zatt: No kidding. It looked like Bakugo was itching for a fight.

As the Jedi of Class 001 watched anxiously, Katooni was beginning to get overwhelmed by Bakugo's attacks. By this point, she was on her last legs.

Katooni: I....I can't.....

???: YOU CAN DO IT, KATOONI!

As the voice called out to her, Katooni looked to the stands to see Petro shouting from the stands.

Petro: YOU CAN DO IT, KATOONI! DON'T GIVE UP! TAKE THIS CLOWN DOWN FOR THE JEDI ACADEMY!

As Petro cheered her on, a fire lit up inside Katooni. She steadied her breath and readied her Lightsaber.

Katooni: I've...I've gone this far.....I won't let them down!

Bakugo smirks at Katooni's spirit. The two opponents prepared to attack each other with everything they had. As Bakugo unleashes a powerful explosion on Katooni, the young Jedi dashes through the explosion, using the Force to protect herself. In the final dash, Katooni prepared to take Bakugo down. But in the last moment, Bakugo unleashes an even more powerful explosion which blasted Katooni out of the ring. The explosion seemed to shake the entire arena.

Midnight: KATOONI IS ELIMINATED BY OUT OF BOUNDS! KATSUKI BAKUGO WINS!

Present Mic(Intercom): WHAT A FIGHT! WHAT A FIGHT! BUT IN THE END, THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE VICTOR! THE WINNER IS KATSUKI BAKUGO OF UA!

As the crowd cheered, Katooni slowly got up. Feeling dejected about her loss, Katooni walks to the stands where her classmates were.

Katooni: I...I'm sorry. I failed.

Petro: You've got nothing to be sorry about. You got farther than any of us.

Gungi: <You were amazing, Katooni! You did the Jedi Academy proud!>

Byph: Y....yeah! I don't think any of us could've gotten as far as you did.

Katooni was shocked at the support her fellow Jedi Initiates were given her. Despite failing against Bakugo, her fellow Jedi Initiates showed support.

Katooni: I...I don't understand. I failed.

Ganodi: So did we. Some of us didn't even make it past the first round! But even with that, you didn't look down on any of us.

Zatt: You might not have beaten Bakugo, but you won the tournament. That about makes you his equal.

Katooni smiled at the unanimous support of her classmates. She then turned to Petro.

Katooni: Petro....when you cheered me on like that, I felt a fire lit up inside me. Just when I was about to give up, your words....spurred me on.

Petro: Don't mention it, Katooni. We're in this together, no matter what.

Without hesitation, Katooni hugs Petro. Petro smiles as he returns the hug. After that, Katooni was called to the stands with Bakugo. Yoda and All Might stood before them.

All Might: HA HA HA! CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG BAKUGO AND YOUNG KATOONI! YOU HAVE BOTH REPRESENTED YOUR ACADEMIES WITH PRIDE AND INTEGRITY!

Yoda: Take heart in the lessons you have learned today. Greatly serve in the future, they will.

In thar moment, the Sports Festival had come to a conclusion. Students of both the Jedi Academy and UA had both proven themselves in the Sports Festival. But the days ahead would prove to be an even greater challenge.