ONE.

O N E

O N E .

Amelia had always been raised in the public eye, her father kept her out of it for the first few years of her life, yet after he'd died she became top news. And her name never seemed to leave it, appearing time and time again in the headlines. The girl, though seemingly seemed to be painted as a troublesome teen, was quite down to Earth. Her life seemed full of adventure painting the front pages, new boys every headline, new scandals every month. None of it was true.

Amelia's life was strategically controlled by her PR manager's, statements being made on behalf of herself by her team every time her life on pages began to spin out of control. Though Amelia never intended to spiral out of control, she hadn't exactly had a stable parental figure after her father passed, she never had someone to guide her and steer her on her journey. Instead leaving her with managers, who couldn't give two damns about her, and the media.

Mick Schumacher had grown up in the public eye, similar to Amelia Walker. Though his eyes were never blinded by flashing lights every time he walked the streets, he still had flashing lights whenever he attended an event. As he moved through the ranks, working his way up to Formula One, he'd become increasingly popular - yet still only known for his fathers name.

That's where the two of their lives entangled, both raised from their fathers money, both known for their fathers careers. The two of them had met as children, when Paul was still alive, a formal event where the two of them sulked in a hotel room together.

Ever since that day Mick had watched the girls life through the headlines, the magazines, the paparazzi pictures. Starting from the day she turned 12, the tabloids began picking up on her more and more, headlines becoming more extreme around the girl.

Mick had reached out to the girl before her 16th birthday, finally gaining the courage through his own teenage years to confront the famous girl. The two had bounced messages back and forth, before she invited him to her 16th birthday party, against Mick's better judgment he'd accepted the invite.

The day after the party, many accidental instagram story posts later, the two famous stars were the headlines of every tabloid, and newspaper going. The rising couple. Both of them had giggled when they saw the headlines, both having spent the night and day in a fancy hotel room.