Vander x Fem! Reader

Fluff.

"Vander, could you help me with the glasses, we have a bunch of new drinks to serve." You were struggling with holding the glasses to serve people in the bar. Vander saw and grabbed a few to help you.

"Thanks, darling." You kissed his cheek softly before hearing vomiting noises from the kids, looks like they were back from their little adventure.

"Oh haha, hello kids, are you doing alright?" Vander asked.

"Y-yeah, we're good." Claggor said, you noticed something wrong and knew why, they were covered in bruises and scratches.

"Oh no you're not, look at you. All injured, oh my goodness Powder! Come here, let me help you all." You grabbed a medical kit and took all four kids to the back room to help them.

"Ow, ow! That hurts!" Mylo was complaining.

"Oh come on, it's to help with not having an infection. Were you four at the top, in Pilltover?" You asked concerned.

The four looked guilty.

"....Maybe.."

"Guys, you know what Vander thinks about that. You're too young! You have all your lives ahead of you."

"Not much of a life if we just let them walk all over us." Vi kicked a table leg angrily. You walked over to her and slowly brought her into a hug.

"Look guys, I know it sucks here, but we've made a life down here. And we will stand up against the enforcers, but maybe just wait a bit until you're older, we are comfortable here for now. When you're grown ups, we can fight them together, how does that sound?" You held Vi's cheek like how a mother would do.

"Ok, but I'll show them!" Vi declared.

"I know you will." You brought her into a hug, and everyone joined in with bandages covering them.

...

"They're all fine now, good as new."

"Thank goodness, you all are so mischievous sometimes but I'm glad you're alright, let me make some drinks for you." Vander got four glasses out and poured some juice into them.

"Thanks Vander!" They all said in unison.

"Vander, I have a question." Powder said.

"Of course, Powder, what is it?" Vander asked.

"When are you gonna marry Y/N so she can be our Mum?"

You and Vander nearly spat out your drinks and Vi told Powder off for saying that.

"Sorry, I was just wondering." Powder looked disappointed.

"Oh no, darling, it's ok." You reassured her. Powder smiled and nodded and followed the rest of the four downstairs.

Vander held your waist and rested his head on your shoulder, "Kids, eh?"

You giggled, "yeah, but I love them."

"Would you like to get married someday?" He whispered.

"Of course I would, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Vander pecked your lips, "Let's not tell them just yet."

"Agreed."

The end.