Chapter-2

The scene opens in a well-lit room, Inko had just put Izuku in the crib, as the conversation from last night, played in the back of her head.

"Mrs. Midoraiya, Regarding your son's future, him being the son of the No-1 villain puts a target on the boy's back, and since his father donated half of his fortune to UA to help raise the new generation of heroes and peacefully surrendered. I take it upon myself to protect and raise Izuku here to let him live a normal and happy life!"  said the Principle of UA.

"You will do that?" asked Inko surprised Nezu nodded and climbed up the crib and handed his hand to Izuku who began playing with his hand. "I mean, that man wanted to change and he actually contributed to work on it, I think it should be rewarded don't you think?"

The two were suddenly interrupted by a 16-year-old kid running into the room saying "The convoy got into a fight and All for one is presumed dead, we could not recover the.....body as it fell in the ocean" Hearing this Inko was frozen in shock.

Nezu quickly turned around and asked, "Shota! How did it happen?" the teen then answered, "All Might suddenly lost control and attacked All for one for no reason and he seemed to have killer intent against him as he somehow shot black tendrils out of his hand and formed a knuckle with metal scraps tearing All for one's organs out and sending him into the ocean with a single punch."

Then came footsteps into the room with All Might his hands and head dropped low and blood dripping off them. He could only muster 3 words "I....Am...........Sorry" as Inko dropped onto the bed crying while looking at her boy. All might then walked away as a man wearing big yellow boots took him away. Nezu looked down as he said "I am sorry for your loss mam, I will leave you alone for now, please if you need anything ask me" He also walked out of the room.

The teen hero in training looked at the baby as he gulped and walked out as well. As the halls were filled with screams of Inko crying.

Inko patted Izuku on the chest and walked out of the room, going towards the kitchen to get herself some water.

While in the kitchen she heard footsteps turning around she found Toshinori Yagi, Who she came to know as the real identity of All Might, "how are you holding up?" questioned Toshinori, "well, not very well and listen, I have no intentions of being buddy-buddy with you rn, you killed my husband last night and I mean it wasn't technically you, since your quirk took over you, but it does not change the fact that my husband is dead. I know you can say that he did the same to many peoples, But he was lost back then he did not have anyone to guide him to the right path, all everyone tried to do was lock him up or just kill him."

Toshinori hung his head low because she was right, all the users of One for All ever did was to try and kill all for one.

Inko then started to walk towards the main door as she said "Listen, I am not angry at you, but I am not happy about the whole situation, things will change after some time, I just can't open up right now so please understand and don't think I hate you. Anyways There is milk in the fridge in a bottle all you have to do is take it out and pour it into a container and then turn on the burners on the stove to the point where I have drawn a white line after that put the container on and heat it for exactly 15 seconds and then put the milk back in the bottle then shake it and feed Izuku slowly!" After which the woman left.

Toshinori heard crying from the upper floor as he sighed and heated up milk taking it upstairs and going to Inko's room where Izuku was he then picked the kid up as he fed her child.

He then started playing with the baby and the baby took an instant liking to the man as the baby giggled all the time.

.