Muichiro x gender neutral! reader (re-wtite!!)

The sound of pebbles crashing against one and another as someone was slammed into them. "WHERE IS NEZOKU... WHERE.." they screamed, looking at the fine line of people behind them. "WHERE IS-" he was cut off by a fellow hashira holding a familiar box.

The boys eyes widend "GIVE ME NEZUKO" he screamed springing of his knees and running twords said hashira, sanemi.

Another hashiras eyes widend, a small snicker growing on their face. Senemi laughed, stabbing the box, forcing two holes through the wood.

The second hashira, laughed.. causing the others to look at them. "How entertaining..." They said, holding there hand to there face.

The others looked absolutely terrified. Uzuis eyes wide and muichiro's as well. Soon enough, master came out.. senemi forced the boys head into the rocks.. the sight made y/n giggle yet again.

Master spoke, explaining the entire out of ordinary situation. "Now.." he started "I would like you to all to accept, tanjiro and his demon sibling... What are your opinions?"

Each hashira had there own, muichiro spoke "I don't care... I'll forget anyway.." after that, was your turn. The other hashiras looked at you, nervous for your input.

"I mean.. " you started "the girl in the box.. I don't sense a threat." You said standing and walking twords tanjiro placing a finger under his chin,making him look up at you "And this boy.. worked so hard to keep his sister safe.. I don't mind" you said finally

"s.. sister?" Our fire piller, Rengoku said. Y/n nodded "mhm, if it was a male" you said turing to face them "the box wouldn't have bounced as it did.. proving it's a female." You turned back to the boy on your heels, your blood stained haori whipping as you did.."I think this boy is strong, he just needs even stronger training."

You finally sat back down with the others, who were still trying to process your analysis of the siblings. Muichiro looked at you, tense. You tilted your head at him, looking back at the others, who looked absolutely petrified.

Your eyes softened.. realizing the fear you caused.

Throughout the rest of the meeting, you heald back tears. Questioning yourself.. why? What did I do?

Soon, the said meeting ended. You left first, speed walking out of the building until your back hit tree bark. You slid down, burying your crying face into your hands and knees.

Muichiro on the other hand, was looking for you.. he wanted to talk to you about something. But he couldn't find you, at this point he had forgotten what he even wanted to ask you.. but he was still concerned as to where you were.

He walked around a bit, then heard Crying. Your crying. His eyes spiked to the direction of tears, he walked over there.

You were sobbing, waves of sad and confusion, and maybe a ping of anger forcing these drops into your eyes.

You were to busy, but then feeling a pair of strong yet skinny arms wrap around your body. Your breath hitched, as you looked to see who it was.

"Mu..ichiro" you managed, the boy wiped your eyes and cheeks "hey.. talk to me." He said, pulling you closer to him, your head on his chest. "I'm here" you looked in his eyes, nothing but kindness shone thru.

You opened your mouth, only to close it again. "Y/n, I'm not going to judge you." Muichiro said, as he held your face "just talk to me.." you nodded.

"I just... I don't understand why everyone is scared of me. I understand I'm the death hashira b.. but I don't want to hurt anyone but demons..." You said with a shaking voice. Muichiro nodded "I noticed tha-"

He was inturpted "MUICHIRO.."

A voice said, the voice of your brother obanai.. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY Sister/brother!" He said, jumping down from the tree he was sitting on.

Muichiro held you in his arms, glaring at obanai. "You want to talk? As y/n's own brother YOU didn't even notice there feelings" he stood "as there older brother you are supposed to protect and teach, AND YOU ARE DOING NEITHER." Muichiro said, balling his fists.

Obanais eyes widend.. hurt.. ? My little sister/brother..?

He shook his head "they are fi..." He stopped as soon as he saw his siblings state. Shaking, crying. His eyes for once softened, and his brows furrowed.

"I... Fine.. but y/n muichiro? Out of everyone?"

You looked at him "obanai, when me and you were closer I talked about no one but muichiro. You knew I did..."

Muichiros heart pinged, he looked at you eyes wide "really?" You continued "so.. let me be with him! Please big brother.."

Obanai sighed "fine.." he said, walking off.

At last, muichiro ran and hugged you. He was never this happy. "You mean it?"

You nodded, and that hug lasted a very long time.

AN: Kay I re wrote this cuz the last one pissed me off but I adored the concept. You welcome.