𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟲

"Manjiro

"Manjiro.. I had a test today!"

You held onto Mikey's hand as he led you and Draken into Takemichi's school, the boy he met at the underground fight the other day.

"So? It's better to hang out with me-.. I mean it's better to take breaks. You were studying so much yesterday, idiot!" He pouted.

Draken sighed at his antics. He's always dragging you everywhere with him just so he can spend more time with you. Even during school hours! He told Mikey multiple times to man up and tell you that he likes you, but he kept denying. "I don't have a crush on her, why would you think that?!"

On the way to Takemichi's class, some third years were talking super loud in the hallway. Weren't they supposed to be in class? Draken got pissed and decided to beat him up while you and Mikey just watched.

And finally, you arrived at Takemichi's classroom.

"This must be Takemicchi's class," Mikey knocked on the door. Instead of waiting for someone to open or give permission for him to go in, he barged inside with you. "Let's go play, Takemicchi!"

"What's the point of knocking when you're just gonna barge in anyway?" You sighed.

Takemichi stared in shock, but still followed Mikey. His eyes grew even bigger when he saw the third years on the ground beaten up. "What's all this?" He asked.

"Huh? You mean the trash? They pissed me off, so I knocked them down a peg," Draken explained. "All of you guys, line up right here. Lay face down."

All the third years were now laying down in a nice line. 'They're gonna stomp on all of them! I'll join, too!' You thought.

'The leaders of Tokyo Manji are crazy,' Takemichi thought as he watched the three of you stomp on all the guys. 'Tormenting guys is an everyday occurrence for them. To them, it's like washing their faces!'

"You feeling okay?" Draken put his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.
"W-well I'm just surprised.."
"You're free today, aren't you?" Mikey asked him.
"Err.. well, not really."
"Let's go hangout for a while."

There were students behind you guys whispering.
"Woah, Hanagaki is friends with Mikey?!"
"Idiot, You're being too loud! They're gonna hit us again."
"We actually have someone that awesome at our school?"

"Hey, hold it right there!"

You all turned back to the feminine voice that was yelling behind you. A pretty, peach-haired girl walked up to Mikey and gave him a hard slap on the face.

"O-oh!" You looked at her in disbelief. "Jiro-kun!"

"Takemichi-kun, let's go. Don't let these people tell you what to do. I'll protect you!"

You saw her hands trembling. 'She's acting so brave, even though she's scared..'
"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Draken glared at her. "I'll murder you! You think you can slap someone and leave? Don't make me laugh."
"Lately Takemichi-kun has been coming home with wounds. If it was because of you, I'll never forgive you."

Takemichi suddenly grabbed Draken's shoulder. "Let go of her.."
"Hah? Whatchu say? I didn't quite hear ya!" Draken shouted.
"I said to let her fucking go!"
"You bastard.. who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!"

"Manjiro, are you okay?!" You whispered to him, touching the cheek the girl slapped.
He gave you a smug smile. "Of course, who do you think I am?"
"Right.."

"And here I thought we're gonna be friends," Mikey spoke up. "Well then, Takemicchi. How do you wanna die?"
"Just promise.. promise you won't lay a hand on Hinata!"
"Huh..? I don't give a damn about her!" Mikey's hand turned into a fist. Before he can hit Takemichi, he stopped. "Just kidding!"

'Of course.. he doesn't hit girls!'

"You actually managed to threaten me, Takemicchi." Draken laughed.
"Ah, I'm really sorry!"
"No worries, just surprised. People these days don't stand up for girls like that."

"Ah.. so these guys are your friends?" Hina sweat-dropped.
"Yeah.."
"I'm really sorry!" She quickly bowed.
"No worries, it was one hell of a slap, though."
"I'll get going now!" Hina waved to you guys.
"What about our date?" Takemichi asked.
"We can cancel for now, you have fun with your friends!"
"Bye-bye!" Mikey waved at her. "Next time make sure you don't hit me."
Hina bowed to him again and ran back inside of the school.

"Wasn't she so pretty, Manjiro?!" You watched her small figure disappear from your sight.
"Hm? I don't care.." 'You're prettier, idiot.'

"She's a nice girl, it's rare to see someone like that." 'She's just like Y/n.' "Be sure to take care of her," Mikey told Takemichi. 'And I'll take care of Y/n-chin as well!'

 'And I'll take care of Y/n-chin as well!'