1 - Intro: Persona

Faye

Both of us walk towards the restroom, holding hands and giggling, unbothered by all the judgy eyes we had on us. Not like we care about their unrequested and utterly useless opinion. If I were in one of those swanky, extravagant restaurants, I might have put an effort to act accordingly, but the bar we decided to get wasted in sells beers for only 3 euros.

His lips switch from a childish smile, which was obviously nothing more than smoke and mirrors, to a cocky grin in an instant, so rich in sinful thoughts. When we made sure no one was around, he gently pushed me to the ladies' room, closing the door behind us.

Throughout our laughter, he approaches me slowly, letting out a deep breath, spreading a warm sensation in my lower stomach.

"I admired those lips the whole night. I am curious how they taste like", he whispers while examining my face in detail.

The hoarse, vibrating voice travels down my spine, making my heart pound like a jackhammer as he invades all my senses. His long fingers are wrapped around my throat sluggishly, pressing his nose to my cheek. I swallow hard the second his thumb caresses my lower lip, and instinctively, I start licking my lips, touching his thumb with my tongue.

He drags his finger across his tongue with delicious, gradual moves, suddenly dropping his hand, leaving me puzzled. All the romantic vibes die out once I feel his hand between my inner thighs, causing me to moan silently. A burning, carnal wave of heat hits me, and with one hand, I pull his head towards my neck while I try to unbuckle his belt with the other.

A tangle of his long, black hair strands is grazing my left cheek, his tongue drawing lines and circles on my blazing skin. My breath becomes shallow, and my chest rises uncontrollably under his touch. With the attention of a hungry predator, he notices that and immediately cups one of my breasts with his other hand.

Those divine hands of his are trailing between my chest and my shaky legs, reaching the rim of my underwear, making me whine. For a second time, I remain perplexed when his fingers leave my panties. He looks at me with a devilish grin, only for me to observe him bringing his hand to his mouth.

I am on the verge of losing my sanity watching him spitting in his hand, and the next thing I know are his fingers working skilfully inside me. I let my head fall on his shoulder, his chest pressing against mine, leaving my naked back hit the cold surface behind me.

His cologne intoxicates every inch of my body. This masculine, woody fragrance is the key to opening my legs more for him. I feel like a horny teenager all over again.

I've been staring at him the whole night too. Long, black hair, tattoos, leather jacket, drinking whiskey, and smoking. The perfect definition for a one-night stand and nothing else. And on top of that, he tastes just like I expected: scotch and poor decision.

He encompasses the ideal description for let's make out in the toilet and forget about each other in the morning (mostly because I don't seem to recall his name). Getting finger-fucked in a bathroom is not my dream date, but in the end, what did I expect after so many drinks?