Weakness

“Do you feel anything for him?” Laura asked and I sighed

“I feel hate,”

“Well I don't get how you hate someone but end up fucking them and I don't understand how you love someone but end up cheating on the person,”

“I know but it just happened,” I said

“Are you kidding me Royalty. I would never do anything to hurt you and you cheated on me and now your excuse is that, it just happened,” she said and I looked at my fingers.

I was so guilty

“I didn't mean to hurt you,” I whispered.

“Well you fucking did,” she said before standing to her feet.

“Will you calm down?” I said

“Please don't Royalty,”

“I know what I-”

“Baby just please don't,” she begged and I nod.

She went to the closet and came out a couple minutes later. She had a duffle bag in her hand.

“What are you doing?” I said while standing up.

“We need a break Royalty. When you're sure you won't fuck your next enemy then we can talk but right now I can't even look at you,” she said before walking towards the door.

She stopped before turning her head a bit to the side.

“Just know that I love you. I'm always here and I'll always be here for you,” she said before leaving.

Which is why I feel so fucking guilty

I grabbed my keys and went home.

“Did you feed Zara,” I asked the maids and they nod. 

“She's in her room,” one of them said and I nod.

“Okay thanks,” I smiled before entering my house as they left.

They'll be back by six tomorrow morning. I went to my room after collecting a bottle of whiskey from my liquor cabinet.

“Hey boy,” I said as I saw Jasper.

Wait Jasper.

He came up from behind me and I felt his lips on my neck. He placed a kiss on my skin and I closed my eyes.

“You can't hate someone and fuck them Royalty”

I opened my eyes and moved away from him.

“What the fuck are you doing here Lorenzo?” I asked.

“I came to see you,”

“Well I don't want to see you so get the fuck out,” I said and he walked towards me.