Ties (oneshot)

Within a week of gov coming back from his trip there was already chaos.

He had to stay in DC for a bit while the elections where happened and when the new president was adjusting into office, and he was finally able to go back to the state house.

Florida assured him that he should rest and he'd unpack for him, and while it was likely a bad idea he was really behind on sleep.

...

It's not like Florida intended to loose the box with all of Gov's ties, if anything it's Gov's fault for not labeling the box.

So here everyone was, searching for all the ties so Gov doesn't freak out when he wakes up. The official doesn't get a lot of sleep and they wanted to show he could trust them while he was gone.

The Northeast where interrogating Florida to see if he remembers where they went, the south was searching the shed while everyone else was checking the house and cleaning up any messes of chaos.

Maryland was calling the moving company to see if they could've left a box in there by accident when someone shouted that they found it.

Colorado was checking in Florida's room to see if he could've accidentally put it in there. He was going to give up but decided to check the closet and in the corner was a small box full of ties.

He rushed out with the box and whisper yelled that he found the box, trying not to be too loud with Gov's door being down the Hall from Florida's.

Sneaking into the official's room be emptied the box in a drawer. The room was surprisingly messy considering how Gov was usually was neat.

Crisis everted, everyone returned to doing their own things.
Much to Florida's relief, no one told Gov what happened when he woke up and they where planning on keeping it that way.