ᶜᵃˢᵗ

primesturniolo presents:
wrong number

a chris sturniolo original

BEST READ IN DARK MODE.

☆°•

❝ 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍; 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 ❞

•°☆

IN WHICH verena mason doesn't really have much to say about love; it's something she has experienced before but the gut-wrenching way in which it ended leaves her void of the thrill of having a crush, of lingering stares and of secret glances. she doesn't expect to fall for someone so quickly and she least of all expects to find love with someone she accidentally meets. it's most alluring how chris can catch her eyes from across the room and suddenly she feels like the world around her goes quiet and it's most adoring how his smile has her fighting her own, for she has never seen something so beautiful. chris sturniolo doesn't necessarily focus on love but when he accidentally texts the wrong number, things take a turn in the utmost fascinating way. it seems stupid at first but he soon learns to accept how he can't help the rosy tint that ensnares his face whenever she's around or the pattering of his chest whenever she laughs at something he says. though the feelings are unexpected, he can't do anything but relish in them for what they are, slowly but surely solidifying everything he never even knew he wanted.

☆•°☆°•☆

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙊𝙁 WRONG NUMBER:

☆°•

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 - verenamason
𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 - masonjar

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 - verenamason𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 - masonjar