10. sit

Xavier
She kissed me. Elara kissed me. Me! Oh she tastes so sweet.
She pulls away only to wipe some makeup that gets on my face "I don't care," I say tugging her closer to me by her necklace. We kiss,we kiss. The way her lips move is enchanting her tiny little moans that escape her mouth make me joyous.

As I kiss her she falls onto our bed. She looks up at me her gaze then averting to my dick. Fuck no. She looks back at me and smirks. Her smirk is one of the most vicious yet wholesome thing I have ever witnessed. She moves toward me,her on the bed and me stood beside it. She looks at me and asks "can I suck your dick?" She actually asked me. I've never been asked before. My heart warms because for the first time I feel in control of what happens to me.
For the very first time I feel like my body is mine.

I nod silently begging her to carry on. "No cupcake I'm going to have to ask you to use that pretty mouth," she says still looking at me with those seductive eyes. "Yes Elara you can suck my dick." I say and she smiles to herself before unzipping my zipper. She pulls down my pants and sees my bulge. "Woah someone's excited," she says and strokes the tip of my cock that's still in my boxers. Take it out please. As if she reads my eyes she takes it out.

She takes it out and stretches her neck. I forgot she's a Virgin Mary. "Kneel,go on your knees," I say and she does. That's right listen to daddy.

She looks at me and then looks at my dick. She strokes the tip of my dick with her tongue and fuck I almost came then and there. She sucks one of my balls before kissing it. Fuck. She tucks her hair behind her ears and I hold it up for her she looks up before taking some of my dick into my mouth. She circles her tongue around the tip and starts sucking. "Am I doing it right?" She asks and I say "stop talking or I'll cum right now." I say and she hums sending electric pulses to my brain. She sucks me lightly before I tug on her hair,she gets the message. She takes most of it into her mouth but it doesn't reach the back of her throat.

"Your doing great baby take it all." She does and it reaches the back of her throat,jams into it causing her to choke. "It's ok baby." I say and she takes it like the good girl she is. She goes up and harder causing me to moan.She lets me go and looks up at me "sit," she says standing up. "Yes ma'am." I sit and she runs her hands along my legs until she gets to my dick "oh look at you,your already pre cuming," she says in that tone that I hate and love at the same time.

She puts half of me in her mouth and the other half she lets her hands do the job. She suddenly goes faster and a groan "fuck I'm cuming," I say and she pumps it out of of me. Her mouth is full and as she looks at me I stroke her lips with my finger,wiping some of my cum that is leaking. "Be a good girl and swallow,"I say and she does causing her eyes to roll back. "Yes good job,"I say bringing her lips to mine. She moans and sits on my lap,my bare lap. Fuck

Elara
I just gave Xavier a fucking blow job and he enjoyed it. As I kiss him he pulls me closer making me straddle him. "It's your turn now my love," he says switching our position with barely any effort he moves me under him so that I'm laying on my back.

"Oh sweetheart I have items worth billions of euros but non compare to how expensive you look right now," he says kissing my neck. I like those. He kisses my collar bones sucking on them,he kisses my shoulder,he tugs at my bra strap and sneaks his hands behind me taking my bra off,he tosses it somewhere. He looks at my tits before taking one whole tit and sucking it,he presses down on my nipple causing me to whimper "that's right whimper for me,like the slut you are," he says.

As he presses down on my nipple his fingers wander to my cunt. Oh shit. He teases me by stroking the fabric of my underwear,he presses down on my clit and I moan his name. He lines up his mouth to my cunt while he laughs the vibrations make me moan his name again. He yanks my underwear off and starts to insert his mouth in it. He sucks me and with his hand opens me up. A loud moan erupts from me and I cover my mouth. He shakes his head,his head that's literally attached to my pussy.

I hold onto his hair and wrap my legs around his shoulders as he moves his tongue rhythmically. "Fuck Xavier I'm going to cum." I say and he removes his mouth and inserts his fingers. I moan and he kisses me "do you like how you taste on my lips?" He asks and I nod my head as I moves his two fingers around my clit. I bury my head in his shoulder he lifts my head "look at your pussy,look how it wraps around my fingers." I move my body into him. He smiles "yes,do that,do what pleases you," he says and rubs me more. "Harder," I whisper and he stops,his fingers still deep in me.

"Manners?" He questions.
"Fuck daddy please,please go harder," I beg and he does but puts in another finger. Fuck! He thrusts his three fingers in and out until my legs start to shake. I look at him worried. He sucks my inner thighs and fingers me harder and faster. "Fuck.I'm going to cum." I say and as he hits the g spot I cum. "Oh yes." He says and collects the cum and with his fingers uses it as lube. "Daddy ." I scream and he says "be a good girl for daddy and cum again," he says squeezing my tit.

He rapidly moves his tongue in all the right places and I cum again. He comes back up and says after kissing me "let's get you clean."

well that was a whole chapter of smut
onto the next —> —>