Dinner

♡︎

      ♫︎𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑆𝑜 𝐺𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠                     𝑀𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑑♫︎

                     𝑀𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑑♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

Sitting up infront of the beautiful sea, the most beautiful part is small kid in my arms, how much i craved for this, her habit of hugging me every night made it mine habit too, i couldn't sleep without her hugs and kicks, this whole month wasn't less then hell for me.

I glanced down at her face, she is fast asleep, it feels like heaven, i tugged strand of her hair behind, they were covering up her face, "so i'll tell you A million tiny things that You have never known
It all gets tangled up inside~"I sang  those lyrics, i feel overwhelmed, holding her closer to my heart.

After spending almost a week in here, i have realized that money isn't everything, decent lifestyle and nature is all a human needs in their life, even i was having billions in seoul, but without her, i felt restless, helpless, i felt like the poorest man in the world, but now with her in my arm, i feel the richest.

She groaned, changing her position, her hot breath hitting my neck, making me gulp, i stood up with her in my arms, just a few minutes walk and i stopped infront of the house, i made her to lay on the couch, i rushed inside the room, grabbing the blanket, walking back to the living room, but she is wide awake now.

"Are you okay?"I asked, sitting up beside her, "grandpa wants me to go out with him on a dinner"She replied, "so what's wrong in that?"I asked, "he said his friend's son will also be there"She mumbled, "i-i do-don't wa-wanna g-go ta-tae!"She shuttered, hugging my waist, "shh i'm here hmm"I replied, wiping her tears, "wh-why the-they can't understand th-that i only lo-love you"She sniffed, "yeah don't cry"I groaned.

"He said, if i didn't go with him that means i don't respect him, what should i do now?"She asked, i sighed, "just tell me where is he taking you?, i will be there"I asked, she shooked her head at me, "please stay home, you are already hurt, i will go on my own"She replied, "don't do anything, we have to make grandpa accept you, okay?"She mumbled.

I already wanna choke that unknown man, i nodded my head, lifting her up in my arms, walking inside our room, laying her on the bed, and i laid beside her, pulling her to me, suddenly she snapped her fingers, turning to me, "taehyun said his friend also lives here in this village, i have also met him twice, grandpa seemed close to him, maybe he will be the one?"She said.

"So that guy is the one going in dinner with you?"I asked, she hummed slowly, "i have a brilliant idea, grandpa will surely accept you"She mumbled, hugging me tightly, i knitted my eyebrows, what is she up to?, "i love you"she mumbled, "i love you more"I replied, soon we dozed off.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

The phone ringing sound woke me up, i groaned, he is still asleep, i carefully stood from top of him, i picked up my phone, "grandpa is asking for you"It's namjoon oppa, panicking, "he has been knocking our room's doors, asking where you are"He mumbled, i sighed, they got to know that i'm meeting him, both of them strictly disallowed me to not go to him.