call

ages: 16
613 words

Robin was worried, really worried. Finney always called him once he got home after the both of them hung out. But he hadn't tonight. Finney had left Robins house at around 10:00 ish because 10:30 was Finneys curfew.

It was 11:33 now and Finneys house was only a 15 minute walk from Robins. Maybe he was overthinking and Finney had just forgotten this one night and went to sleep. Robin tried to push the bad thoughts out of his head and climbed into his bed. About 5ish minutes later the phone rings.

He scrambles up to answer the phone. "Hello?" Robin says in hope that it is Finney. "Hey Rob..." Finney says. Robin recognizes how congested Finney sounds..like he has been crying. "Finn what's wrong?" Robin asked feeling nervous. "He did it again." Finney said in a small voice. Robin knew how horrible Finneys father was, of course he did. "I'm coming over right now." Robin said and hung up the phone before Finney could protest.

Robin was currently outside Finneys window. It was a one story house so thankfully he didn't have to climb or anything. It was unlocked so he just climbed right in. He looked around Finneys room and saw his boyfriend sitting on his bed, with his feet on the ground, staring at the floor.

Robin went over to him and took his face in his hands. Finney looked miserable. His eyes were puffy and red from crying, he had snot running down his nose, and his lips were trembling. Robin honestly felt his heart crumble a bit when he saw Finneys face. "Mi amor..what did he do to you.." robin said rubbing Finneys cheeks with his thumb. "Apparently some of his co-workers saw us together and told him about how i was fucking a boy. He didn't like hearing that so.." Finney said all while staring at the ground.

"Finn..baby..i'm so sorry, it's my fault for making us have a date out in the open.." Robin said, feeling so very guilty for all of this. All he had wanted to do was go on a real date with Finney in the park, he was tired of just having movie nights..hiding away.

"Rob it's not your fault..don't worry..he didn't do anything physically..just verbally." Finney said finally looking into Robins eyes. Finney looked so incredibly sad, and Robin felt so incredibly guilty. "Come on Finn, go to the bathroom and clean your face i'll be waiting right here." Robin said sitting on the bed.

After a few minutes Finney came back with a clean face and a small, very small smile on his face. he went on his bed and layed down, his back facing the wall. Robin walked over to the door to lock it, and crawled into Finneys bed with him. Robin dragged Finney over to him so his head was laying in the crook of Robins neck. They sat in silence, occasionally Robin would feel Finney place soft kisses on Robins neck. Robin took Finneys chin in his hand, making him look up at him, and they just stared into eachothers eyes so softly.

Robin brought Finneys head closer and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss, both of them just savoring it. They pulled away and just smiled at eachother. Finney put his head on Robins chest, while Robin combed his fingers through Finneys knotted curls. A few minutes later Robin looked down and saw Finney was asleep, Robin smiled and followed him into sleep soon after.

may have mistakes sorry💔
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WTF! 🫶🫶