Chapter 13

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 13:

-Jane's POV-

I tensed, once I felt Harry's arm wrap around my shoulders as we got out of the car.

El has been giving me and Harry weird stares, thinking something else (like always), as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys.." Her voice trailed, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No!" Me and Harry both say at the same time, as I glared at him.

She just laughed. "Oh I get it.. Not wanting to tell your best friend, huh?" El smirked, nudging me slightly, which made me jerk towards Harry.

I sighed, pouting.

I was in my most model-ish outfit, which was a flowy and see through white silky top, with a huge black diamond in the front. The shirt was backless, making it show most of my back, except it ended just right at the middle of it.

I had white ripped jeans along with the shirt, and timberlands.

My make up was done right, nothing way over the top or anything.

I feel a hand brush at my bum as I gasped, slapping it away.

"Harry." I stated sternly.

He laughed, sweeping his curls to the side as a smirk replaced the look on his face.

"Not here." I muttered, coming up with something.

El chuckled. "Yup, something is going on. I'm so right." She laughed at herself.

I HAVE to tell her. Because she is torchuring me.

Knowingly, I knew Harry's eyes would be all over these other models. And I was right. As soon as we came intothe studio, Harry's eyes widened, cocking an eyebrow as he glared at literally each girl that past him.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I look up at him.

"Okay. Don't be gone for long." He smirked, pulling me towards him.

Harry leans in, making me think he was going to kiss me. Instead, he chuckles, giving me a light peck on the cheek.

I smiled fakely, twirling around as I went to go find Eleanor.

"El!" I hissed.

"Huh? Oh yeah Jane?" She turned around from her spot as she smiled.

"I need to talk to you." I motioned.

-Harry's POV-

"Hi." I winked at a blondie.

"Hi there." She glared up blankly, playing with stuff on her vanity table.

"I'm Harry. Say what's your name, love?"

"I'm Candy." Once again no kind of reaction.

"Candy. You're sweet like candy." I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

Failing badly, she rolls her eyes. "Didn't you come in here with El's friend."

"Yeah, her name's Jane." I say casually.