Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark

Weiss POV:

Light: "Do you wish to be one of them as well? I assume no since you're quite prideful of yourself as a Schnee. Besides, Wail is quite a brutish tool but perhaps it could mesh well with your own."

Weiss: "No thank you. As much as that power equals absolute victory, I have enough pride to want to use my own power for victory. I know Eren is a special case and Yang deserves some form of punishment, but I don't want to simply be given it. Plus I don't wish for my life to only be served to entertain you guys, no offense. I wish for my life to end and then be at peace in the afterlife."

Light: "Very well then. Just use this as a day to watch what my two students can really do. Perhaps some day I'll allow your teams to train in the Throne World. Someday maybe."

That would be an experience alright. Training on a different planet basically? I'm glad I decided to be a huntress and not be some heiress to a hated company because I wouldn't have gotten to experience all of this. I wouldn't have been able to visit multiple worlds and meet different versions of people I know. My only issue now is slight loneliness. I know I have Ruby now as a girlfriend but she also has Rose as a training partner. Blake has Bella and Eren, Yang has Eren for Wail training...no one here fights like me. These stupid glyphs sometimes...

Weiss: "That would be nice. Sometimes the school battle grounds can be cramped if too many people are fighting and training. Getting that whole realm would make things a lot less claustrophobic."

Light nods and we continue to watch this all out war. I look in the distance of the place and recognize some battle ships and aircrafts...

Weiss: "Are those...from Atlas? Oh no. This is going to get really ugly soon. Are you sure they're okay?"

Light: "While they did fight Atlas once before, that was from the inside where it was unexpected. This is different. I have plenty of faith though. Who do you think COULD be an issue?"

My sister...the Ace-Ops...Ironwood...Atlas can't be the only one coming to stop those two. This is an all out war to save Remnant. But what the world doesn't know is that even if they somehow stop the two, the God of Darkness would simply erase them anyways. It's a lose lose situation.

Light: "You have nothing to be afraid of. What if they decide to fuse? Wouldn't you want to see the strongest mortal in Remnant history? The one to rival one of the Brothers? I'd say it's very exciting."

He makes a point. I'm curious to see how strong that would be. Though what happens if that fused being activates Wail? Do they suffer both of their traumas? Eren suffers from the abuse of home and the abandonment issues? Same with Yang. She would feel the actual pain Eren deals with remembering is home life. As strong as that being would be, their mental stability will shatter rapidly.

Weiss: "What if they go berserk? I assume the fusion would suffer from both sides's trauma."

Light: "If they were to go berserk I would step in and stop them."

Alright. That reassures me. Just shut up and watch Weiss.
.
.
.
3rd person POV, Eren vs. Blace:

Eren: "HAAAAAAAH!"

A huge explosion happens under the body of water surrounding beacon. The giant lake parts, giving Eren and Blace a temporary arena with the walls of water surrounding them.

Eren: "You've gone berserk...that will make things easier and harder in some regards."

Blace: "Grrrr...!"

Blace dashes towards Eren, spinning and sending a kick his way. Eren ducks under and uppercuts Blace, sending him up into the air but not above the walls of water. Eren jumps up above and cups his hands together, lifting his hands above his head and hitting Blace down into the ground with a sledgehammer. Blace hits the ground at a rapid speed, creating a crater and sending more rocks into the air.