Tell me, baby

Yes, I know this chapter came out late. Don't judge me 🥲

*Viewer discretion is highly advised*

Anna Leigh Malfoy

"You wanna go home?" Draco chuckled, looking me in the eyes.

"Not really but I just feel so stressed" I sighed and held my head in my hands "Too much always happens at once and it's tiring"

"Let's have a break. We can come back after lunch and hopefully you feel a little better" Draco smirked and stood to his feet "AnnaLeigh, look at me"

I did as told and lifted my head to look at him.

"Do you want that?" He asked me lowly.

"Yes" I answered shortly, not being able to tear my gaze from his face. I knew what was gonna happen when we got home, the thought left me excited and a little scared.

"Come" he held out his hand for me. I took it and he lifted me to my feet "Leave your things here. We'll come back after"

I nodded and held onto his hand.

We walked out of his office and down the hall but before going to the fireplace room, Draco let go of my hand for a short second and leant over to tell another doctor to excuse us while we go have some lunch.

"Yes, sir" She nodded before walking away. I looked her up and down as she left around the corner.

Did she just call him sir?

"Draco—"

"I know" he looked back at me just as confused "But I don't at the same time"

"I've never seen her before" I noted, still looking the place she'd left from "Is she new? Aren't you in charge of new applicants?"

"I am" he nodded "But I don't know who that is"

"She just called you sir" I said annoyed "She clearly knows who you are"

"Of course she knows who I am" Draco chuckled unbothered "Don't let the green eyed monster get to you, Anna. You know that you're the only one who can call me sir and get away with it" 

I frowned as Draco placed a finger under my chin to lift my head "And I'll deal with her when we get back. Right now, I wanna deal with you"

I felt the breath hitch in my throat as I looked him in the eyes. This man never ceased to take my breath away, even after so many years of marriage and waking up to his face each morning.

"Yes, sir" I said breathlessly.

"Good girl" he smiled "Now, go" nodded his head towards the fireplace room "I'm right behind you"

I nodded and turn around to start walking.

We couldn't get home fast enough.

~

Once home, Draco told me to wait upstairs while he dealt with something so upstairs I sat, On the edge of our bed.

I chewed on my lower lip as I stared at the door, just waiting for him to come in. I know Draco had said we came home for lunch but I wasn't hungry, I was far from it. I was way to anxious to eat anything.

I could hear his footsteps downstairs but I knew better than to question him. So quietly I sat, waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing.

I'd just wish he'd hurry up.

As if he could hear my thoughts, he walked through the door a second later. Immediately I locked eyes with him and I swallowed harshly.

"Draco—"