7

》》》》

Sophie Fisher

In the morning I crept quietly into the house and put my shoes down and hurried up the stairs. I quickly took off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I rushed to bed and pulled the blanket over me. I closed my eyes and thought about what happened. All I could think of was the moment when Charles looked into my eyes. I was lying and he was on top of me. He supported his body with his left hand while he caressed my face with his right hand. I felt like my face was on fire and I was blood red. Charles just smiled. - I smiled at the thought - Then came the part that was not the most pleasant at first.

-Charles, this hurts a lot, --I said and tried to hold the boy's hand.

-I'll have it soon,-- he said and took my hand. He locked them together and we continued like this. Charles leaned into the bed next to me with a pleasant sigh. I was gasping for air, but I felt like I had become a different person.

Then I waited all morning for the boy to write. But there was no answer. Nothing. There was no answer from him all day, so I was in my room all day. Arthur was also not at home today, so it was not difficult for me to be alone. I didn't even go downstairs for lunch. I was beside myself. In fact, my self-confidence was already buried. Why? It's dead simple. Very very simple.....I gave my virginity to the boy I really loved. I was really into it. I really didn't want such a first time. I consider myself romantic enough to do this by candlelight. I consider myself decent enough to prepare myself enough for what will follow. But from the beginning, Charles was in control. It was good for him, not me...

And this caused anxiety. Huge anxiety. I didn't even leave my room, my hair was in a mess, and this could put me in the most uncomfortable situation. In the afternoon, I was sitting in my chair when someone knocked on the door.

-Come in,-- I said, adjusting my dress. It was Pascale who looked at me worriedly.

-Baby, what happened to you? Did something happen between you and Charles yesterday?-- she asked worriedly. The woman sat next to me and stroked my hair.

-No....nothing...we just...we were just talking. I'm just not feeling well, that's why I didn't go down to lunch, --I lied to the woman who meant the most to me after my mother.

-You know you can really tell me or your mom what's wrong, --she said with a smile. Pascale was a truly mysterious woman. For once, she was definitely mysterious and, besides, she looked good. She was a beautiful woman who was able to get back on her feet even after losing her husband. She was able to show that the Leclerc family did not fall to pieces. The boys became adults and competitors. Need more? Maybe not, but happiness wouldn't hurt. After all, without happiness and love, life is not life.

A few thoughts suddenly crossed my mind that I might ask where Charles was...

-Where is Charles anyway? --, I asked, shaking my head and pretending that I hadn't wandered far before.

-Oh dear! Didn't he tell you he was going to Maranello today? He had some business at Ferrari headquarters,-- Pascale said. I was still sitting frozen in my chair and could not speak. Charles cheated on me and it hurt a lot. It really hurt...

After Pascale left the room, I did something I did a long time ago. Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to cry. I cried out loud because the pain couldn't stay inside me. I tried to scream, but no sound came out of my throat. I couldn't speak. I just cried alone in my room and I didn't care when Charles came back. I was interested in Arthur, the boy who was always by my side, who I probably completely hurt by leaving him alone without a word because of Charles. Charles is injured and I should have known that before...

...

I woke up smiling the next morning. I decided the best way to fight back would be for me and Arthur to be in a relationship. I know that Arthur likes me . I'm no different with him, I just haven't fully processed the fact that I gave my virginity to his brother.

So I quickly went downstairs for breakfast. Luckily for me, Arthur was there too. He just ate scrambled eggs.

-Hello! , I said

-Good morning baby,-- said mother and pressed a kiss on my head

-Good morning, --Arthur said

-Would you like to do something together today? Let's say we could go shopping or go swimming if you want, --I suggested the ideas

Arthur agreed. We could easily decide on swimming. I tried to stand out today too, so I put on my dark blue bikini and a huge t-shirt. We walked to the beach where there were already a lot of people. The sunbeds were full of people. The sand burned my soles, but when I finally entered the water I was refreshed. I looked up at the sky, there was not a cloud in the sky. I looked for Arthur with my eyes then, but I didn't see the boy.

-No,-- I cried as Arthur grabbed my waist and pulled me into the water.

-That's all you are, --said the boy, who laughed a lot

-Now my hair is wet,-- I got up from the water. I started splashing the boy with water. Meanwhile, I laughed. I laughed a lot.

We were on the beach all day eating crabs. In the evening we both lay on a sun bed. I was lying on Arthur's lap when my cocktail arrived. I took it out of the waiter's hand and thanked him. I looked up at the boy who was sipping his drink. The sun had just set and the sky was a beautiful orange. Everything was so perfect. Arthur ran his hands over my face confidently. We were still looking into each other's eyes then I started staring at his mouth and then kissed him...

.....

_______________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4