12

"Gosh I missed you", Nala said, while hugging her best friend even tighter.

"I missed you too", Daeshim replied, feeling comfort in her arms.

"So, where shall you start?"

"Look...I know, whole summer. It has been whole summer and I was nowhere to be seen, especially around you. And the last call we had.. I just hung up. And I'm so sor-", his words were cut when Nala pressed her finger on his lips.

"Shut the fuck up, that's not what I'm asking. It's okay if you took your time and everything. I just wanna know if you're okay, and...if we're okay"

"Of course. And of course. You'll always be my number 1"

"I feel same for you"

"Well I'm glad to hear that. But you know what else I'd be glad to hear? THE TEA BITCH. What was happening while I was gone?"

"Well.......TAEHYUNG AND I ARE TOGETHER!"

"NO WAY. YOU TELL ME THAT YOU JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT FOR HIM?! I LOOK WAY BETTER THAN HIM"

"Oh come on drama queen. Instead of being jelly, where's the tea that I should have by now?"

"I've been in Daegu all the time. And...I met this girl. I think I like her tho"

"WOAH AM I BEING REPLACED?"

"You had your chance babe"

"Facts"

They both laughed, admiring the value of each other. This school year's gonna be great. Daeshim is here, and everything is like before. The only thing that is left is to make Daeshim and Taehyung friends. And that won't be so hard. They're both so nice, and ironically similar that there's no way for them to be eNeMiEs.

but still....

--~°~--

👶

How did it go?

Did he try to sell you his bullshit

I swear if he said anything that disturbed you I'll fucking break his fucking ass that he won't be able to fucking walk anymore

10:58pm

Nala

You're so cute when you're jealous

everything is just fine,
we're back to old again, thank god

I guess he just needed time
to sort things out

I didn't wanted to ask him any
further than he told me himself, I
guess he will tell me everything
when the time comes

11:00pm

👶

it's okay then ig

I miss you

11:01pm

Nala

you won't ask me anything?

like did he got any hotter or smth

11:01pm

👶

doesn't matter how
hot he gets, him, and
no one can be hotter than me