❀•.33.•❀ what's difficult?

.

While speaking, the headmaster even rubbed his eyes.

What did he see?

The few spots of light walking in the clear sky should indeed look like elixir.

Just in his exclamation, those few bright spots of light paused, like a crisp sound of Chengdan in the spirit of the fairy and then they all flew back towards Zhizhi.

The fox cub stretched out her little fat claws and spread her palms upwards skillfully.

The few light spots rolled into her palm, and in the blink of an eye, the light and refreshing fairy spirit vibrated, turning into a few crystal clear cyan elixir, which swirled on their own.

Such agility is obviously not an ordinary panacea.

The headmaster looked at the fox cubs, who had started to count "one, two" with a smile on their faces. 

After a long time, he murmured in a low voice, as if he was afraid of being disturbed, "Elixir!" Loud, so as not to scare the elixir away.

The elixir contains a lot of fairy spirit, and it is more agile and elegant than the ordinary elixir. The master teacher is also the master of the great sect of the Vientiane Sect, and naturally he has seen a lot of elixir.

However, he remembered that he had seen Danxiazong's alchemy elder concoct elixir. When the elixir furnace was opened, elixir fled one after another, and he even saw him throw himself into the net and fall into the hands of the monk.

What's more, why did it fall into Zhizhi's hands?

The headmaster's skinny face twitched slightly.

"Ten!" 

Zhizhi had already counted them, and happily ran to the hand of Immortal Guangling, who was walking slowly, to present the treasure.

"Daddy, eat quickly! While it's hot!" Two chubby fox tails fluttered in the wind.

While it 's hot...

The corner of the teacher's mouth twitched again.

"I'll try it." 

Immortal Lord Guangling was not at all worried that the immortal pills she had randomly refined would poison him. Since it was the filial piety of his daughter, how could a father refuse.

He reached out and took one.

At the moment of entrance, the elixir melted at the entrance, turned into a ball of pure fairy energy and slipped down the throat, sweeping a ball of purer air and blended into the lungs in a blink of an eye.

These immortal qi fell from the throat into the heart, and for a moment, the meridians of Guangling Xianjun were swept by the celestial spirit, and he lowered his eyes and showed a faint smile.

"This elixir is good." 

It turned out to be an elixir for healing and repairing the cultivator's body.

Even if Immortal Guangling had no dark wounds, he could still feel that the elixir brought more benefits to the meridians.

Moreover, it will also actively nourish the blood of the immortal infant and the immortal monk. Among the elixir, this can be regarded as a very high-level elixir.

The fox's tail is raised even higher!

"It's all for Daddy. Daddy eats it!" 

Zhizhi is a filial cub, hurriedly holding the elixir to her  father, standing on tiptoe and working hard to lift the elixir.

There was no reluctance in her round eyes, and she was serious about giving all the elixir to her father.

Guangling Xianjun leaned over and picked her up, and saw her snuggling into his arms with a smile on her face, her chubby claws grabbed his long hair, as if her father's arms were more important than the elixir and the slender fingers couldn't help it. Rubbing her little head, he said warmly, 

"One is enough. You can handle the rest yourself."

"Is Daddy's injury all healed?"

"Thanks to your elixir, everything will be fine." 

It's been a long time. It's just a flesh wound, it'll be fine on the spot.

He even gnawed a priceless elixir for the sake of the flesh... If it spreads out, I don't know how many cultivators would be heartbroken.

waste.

who didn't see that the real headmaster was still gloating at the misfortune just now, that Yiyang Xianjun of Taiyizong was injured, Taiyizong wanted to ask for a healing elixir, he had to go to Danxiazong to ask for help, and he had to promise an unknown amount of favor.

The elixir is so precious, although Immortal Emperor Guangling is also willful, but he never thought of wasting it.

He rubbed his daughter's hairy ears, the little guy narrowed her eyes and hummed twice, and didn't say no to her father again.

She looked down at the elixir.

The palm of a small child.

The elixir is the size of a bird's egg.

But even if the little hands couldn't grasp these elixir, these elixir seemed to have brought their own spiritual energy, floating above her palm and swirling with the energy of the fairy spirit.

"Ten."