Episode 50

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 50

The playlist for this chapter is 'Caleb Hearn- Where do we go from here ' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV

If only tears could make Ferd forgive me then by now I wouldn't have been on my way to Sabrina's house. I don't know where I want to start my explanation when my friend sees me this way.

Despite all my pleas for Ferd to forgive me and not leave me behind in Rome, it was all to no avail. He did leave me behind and told me our marriage was over. How could he even say that? It's just two days ago we got married, and then he's just going to end it like that without even allowing it to last longer? It's so unfair!

Since there was nothing left to do in Rome, I left the next morning back to Seoul.

I know what I did was wrong but I thought he loved me enough to forgive me and let go of the past. It's all my fault though! I should have let go of the past and not brought it up, but my conscience wouldn't allow me to lay in his arms without feeling guilty about it.

The only thing I wanted was to let that deepest secret out of my heart and then we'll live a happily ever marriage without any secrets. Unfortunately, I'm just so pathetic to think my life is going to be a fairytale with a good ending not knowing it's going to be a tragic ending.

"Ma'am, we're here," the driver said in Korean language and I wiped my tears and nodded in response. I paid him off and alighted from the cab with my luggage. "Ma'am, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you" I bow slightly and he returns the bow and drove off.

I stared at Sabrina's apartment and the apartment was staring at me too. I was too weak and scared to walk in there. I don't think I have the strength to answer 101 questions that my friend is going to throw at me, is better I just leave and return to my house instead.

I turned around to leave and then I heard my name, "Micaela!"

I halted and sluggishly turn around. She has caught me in the act, there is no point in running anymore.  I gazed up at her with a forced faint smile, "Hi Sabri".

"You are back from Rome already? Were you leaving when you only just got here?" She asks.

I opened my mouth to answer but I couldn't find my voice, all I felt were hot tears streaming down my cheeks. "Angel?" She called for me and rushed up to me.  She held my chin and tilt my face up, "you are crying, girlfriend".

Sadness prevailed in my mood and more tears dripped from my eyes.  She pulls me into a hug and I sobbed in the crook of her neck. "C'mon, let's get inside" she whispers and led me inside her apartment.

She sat me down on a couch and sat next to me. She gently placed my head on her chest and I sniffle. "It's all over" I muttered with a husky voice.

"What is all over? Why are you here, girlfriend? You are meant to be with your husband not right here".

"He doesn't want me anymore" I muffled. Sabrina let go of me and stared into my blurry eyes that has been filled with tears.

"What did you just say?"

"Ferd doesn't want me anymore, our marriage is over" I announced in tears.

"That's not possible. Fernando is a good guy, he can't just terminate your marriage just like that. Maybe you just didn't hear him well".

"I heard him well, Sabri. He is going to send me our divorce papers unfailingly tomorrow. What am I supposed to do now? I don't want to lose him, I still love him so much. I can't live without him" I sobbed.