Episode 51

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 51

The playlist for this chapter is 'Matt Hansen - Without you with me' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV Cont'd

"Hello, Antonio" I tried to sound audible enough like I wasn't just crying a minute ago.

"Hi Micaela, how are you?"

"Uhmm good, I guess. Is everything okay?"

"Not really. I have bad news for you, Micaela" he replied.

I almost choked on my breath and sudden sweat came to my forehead. "What happened to Ferd? Is he okay? Please tell me he is fine, Antonio!" panic could be vivid in my voice.

"Fernando is fine, you have nothing to worry about" he replied and I sigh heavily with relief. For a moment I thought something bad has happened to my husband, my forever love.

"I'll advise you don't worry about Fernando, but rather worry about yourself" he added shortly after.

"What...what do you mean?" I stuttered confusedly.

"I don't know how to say this Micaela, but I just have to say it anyway I can for you to understand. Your husband is filing a divorce with you and I'm his attorney. You will be getting your divorce papers tomorrow, that's one. Secondly, he Is taking you to court for raping him, Micaela. I'm sorry but...."

Antonio's last words faded as my phone fell off my hands. My senses were blocked and I couldn't move a muscle nor hear anything anymore. My wobbling legs were beginning to find their way to the floor when Sabrina held my hands.

"I can't breathe" was all I could utter before everything went blank.

Sabrina's POV

"Girlfriend! Micaela!" I yelled her name in panic after seeing her faint right before Kim and me.

"What's happening to her?" Kim asks clueless like I was.

"I have no idea. Get me water!" I replied and lay her head on my lap. Kim scurries off to my kitchen and came back with a bowl of water. I collected it and sprinkle some water on Micaela's face and she stirs up gasping for breath.

"Breathe, just breathe slowly" I whispered and gestured for her to calm down.

"What happened to me?" she asks glancing down at her wet clothes.

"You fainted girlfriend, I thought it was a joke at first not until you didn't come alive so I had to use water to revive you. Are you okay?" I ask and she gazes up at me and then diverted her gaze to Kim. Her hand moved to her head and she groans.

"My head hurts badly" she complained and Kim and I shared a glance.

"You should have some rest, I think you are stressed out" Kim replied and I stared at Micaela.

Something is wrong with her, she collapsed immediately after she received that call, what would have caused her to collapse?

"Micaela?" I called her attention and she glance up at me. "What did that guy say to you?"

Her eyes flickered and she glances down at her thighs. "Nothing, he just called to check up on me. I think I need to rest now" she made a move to stand up but I held her arm.

"Sit down, we are not done talking. I hate when you lie to me, I don't know if Kim hates it as well but I do hate it-". I felt jaded for Micaela to still have zero trust in us.