Episode 52

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 52

The playlist for this chapter is 'C4LVN - Just Okay' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV

"Please don't leave us Ferd" I begged in tears with my baby in my arms. My baby was crying because of the yelling that was coming from Fernando and me. I tried to stop her crying but it got even worst.

Ferd was packing up his clothes from the wardrobe to his bags, he wants to leave even when he knew my baby is just three days old and needed him right here. He couldn't even allow me to have some rest after spending three days at the hospital, it makes me wonder if he ever did love me.

"I'm leaving, I don't belong here, I made a mistake loving you. And if you think having a child for me will change my mind, then you lie!" he snapped at me and I shuddered.

"Please Ferd, think of our daughter, don't allow her to grow up without a father, please my love" I pleaded and went on my knees.

"I don't care, it's all your fault that she'll grow up not having her father beside her. I hope someday you'll have the courage to tell her what you did that made her father leave you. Goodbye Micaela" he carried his luggage and walked to the door.

I held on to his right leg pleading and crying for him not to leave, the more I cried the more my baby was crying. "Please Ferd!" I wailed and he gently removed my hand and made his way out of the door. "Ferd! Ferd! Ferd!" I yelled after him, and then I felt a hand tapping my legs.

"Micaela!" A voice squeals my name. I woke up with a pounding heart gasping for breath.

"Ferd" I found myself mumbling his name with my whole-body shuddering in fright.

So, it was all a dream! I sighed and buried my face in my palms.

"Micaela are you okay?" Sabrina asks and I reluctantly gaze up at her.

"I had a terrible nightmare" I answered weakly. I've never had such a horrible nightmare in my life. What was a baby doing in the dream anyways?

"A nightmare? What was it about?"

"Ferd, I saw him in my dream and I was carrying our daughter in my arms".

"Daughter? What daughter? You two don't have a child so why would you be dreaming of a child?"

"I don't know either. It was a strange dream. Ferd left my baby and me all alone, he said he was never coming back to us and my child was going to grow up without him on her side...it was all so confusing".

"Calm down girlfriend, you are thinking too much that's why you had such a nightmare. I mean it's not going to come to pass, not all dreams come true. Just take a deep breath and exhale. I told you I've got this and we are going to fix whatever problem you and Fernando are having right now. Or don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you, but don't you understand what this dream simply means? That my husband and I are never getting back together!" I half-yelled dramatically.

"Don't tell me just because you had a dream about him so it's going to be so? C'mon girl! Where is your faith? Don't you know if you are negative about your relationship with Ferd then it's going to happen that way? You have to think positive, don't jinx it".

I puffed out some air and held my hair frustratingly, "I don't know what to think now".

"I do know what you should think. Get your butt off the bed and go have a warm shower. We've got somewhere to go" she said excitedly and I raised a brow at her.