Part 74 - Nightmare

* Hades's POV *

After Dumbledores not so amazing speech everyone was talking about the tournament. Either when they were going to put their name in or how unfair it was that they couldn't due to the age restriction. However I had a different outlook, I didn't need to win some stupid competition that I could win in my sleep with minimal effort. I did however need to speak to a certain blonde that was getting a little to close to what belonged to myself. So after a boring lesson, as usual when your already advanced, I walked into the one and only Fleur. "Watch where you are going, imbecile", she responded with a harsh accent when her eyes met mine. I smiled "We need to talk", I grabbed her wrist and pulled her around the corner to talk. Once we were there she pulled her hand from me looking disgusted, I rolled my eyes as my tail swayed in annoyance. "You have an awful tendency to gawk at what's mine. Tom is always going to be mine. So I suggest that you find someone else to focus those dull eyes at before I rip them from your skull with my nails and wear them as a necklace", I spoke calmly with a smile as her face paled "Consider this your only warning".

* Dumbledore's POV *

Mason and his group of nobody's walked into my office looking proud. I kept a blank face hoping they had the information I needed, especially now that I had the upper hand I couldn't afford to loose it. "Speak", I simply said once they were all in and unmoving. "We have the information you requested sir. Their group is mostly slytherins at the moment but they are branching out to other houses and other allies outside of the castle, their marks mean different ranks which all have a different symbol which means they have a hierarchy system. They plan on attacking you but are gaining strength first and they plan on making sure you are eliminated. That is all we got out of Adrian Pucey he wasn't a high enough ranking to receive any more".

I wasn't impressed with the detected information, of course they were planning on attacking me and they needed strength to do that, that much was obvious. The only slightly interesting piece of information was the marks, a good way to decode who is with me and who is against me. Despite that I need these busy and out of my way "great work Mason, continue to get any information you can and remember don't disappoint me". They all walked out of the office after Mason, nothing unusual there except Madisons glare. Clearly the witch was still in a bed mood from the previous comments, I rolled my eyes exactly why they can't be in charge too many emotions. Now it's time to remove a key player on their team...

* Hades's POV *

After the Fleur conversation the day flew by, its rather boring actually sitting in classes rather than skipping them but I got through it somehow. Now as usual Dumbledore had to ruin my mood as we all sat down for dinner. "Attention all", I don't know why this old ass man still tries every time he has to wait for Minnie to get everyone's attention. Once she did he began talking again, he'd be so screwed without her, "Thank you everyone who placed their names into the cup for a chance to win such an honour I am sure that the winner will be a credit to their school. Now enjoy the feast as any last minute entries are made", everyone broke their attention from the front to the people around them. Including me, I leaned against Tom and laughed about how stupid the whole thing was especially yow serious the old man was about it. He agreed that it was pointless and an unnecessary risk while laying his arm across my shoulders. "But I could totally win" I laughed at his ego that needed to be put in check "Only if you weren't competing against me", the table laughed as Tom rolled his eyes "Whatever you say Kitten". With that we all continued to chat and eat. For a moment I forgot how annoying the old man's voice was but that moment ended. "And now it's time to choose the names of our champions, one from each school. Let's begin with the champion from Durmstrang" he held his hand up to the flame as it ignited and waited as the flame spit out a piece of partchment.

Unfolding it he began to smile "The champion for Durmstrang is.. Viktor Krum!!". Next to me Tom rolled his eyes with a huff as his arm pulled me closer, I smiled and leaned my head against his chest, my tail moving to rest on his leg. Krum walked down the Isle to the front while people cheered, he threw a wink at me on the way past making me gag. He then followed Dumblewhores instruction and left through the staff door.

The old man raised his arm again once the hall was silent in anticipation, the flame once again spit out a piece of partchment however this one was curled more than the last. "The champion for Beauxbatons is.. Fleur Delacour!!", he roared across the hall. This time it was my turn to roll my eyes making Tom raise a cocky eyebrow and Bella laugh. She walked down the Isle as other baboons cheered meanwhile I sat straight faced, with a slow sarcastic clap as I leaned on Tom. She followed to the staff door and left.

Repeating the same process another piece of parchment flew from the flame as it died out. The houses seemed to lean forward whispering their bets on who it was going to be "The champion for Hogwarts is... Cedric Diggory!!". A cheer louder than any other erupted from the hall, especially at the hufflepuff table. I looked to Tom who was chuckling at Fred's comment making me join in "Seriously the 3 jealous bitches, hopefully they get themselves killed, save us a job" Bella added making the group laugh even more as the cheering died down.

"We have our chosen champions but be warned only one will-", the old man was cut off as the flame roared to life once more, a bad feeling grew in my gut as I watched his lips slightly tug upwards before he placed a shocked face on. He walked towards the cup as another partchment flew out, the hall was silent except from the low confused whispers trying to figure out what was happening. Dumbledore looked down at the parchment and read out a name that made a cold chill spread down my spine....

"Tom Riddle"