Chapter 12: Venom's New Host

(Peter P.O.V)

I was sitting down with Wanda as we watched America learn how to play Mario Kart, "So you use the rightmost button to accelerate, and you turn the Joy-Con to turn" Pietro explained, Wanda tapped my shoulder, "Okay, I'm worried about Teresa, she's never gone for this long" she said, "Yeah, I'm worried too, but she can take care of herself, I mean she kicked Yelena's ass, and she's clearly got a mean streak" I said, "Or a tough exterior hiding a little girl who doesn't want to be hurt" Wanda said. I took a minute to think about what Wanda just said, but we were soon interrupted by a call, "Crap, I gotta take this" I said, I answered the call and Wong sounded terrified, "Peter, bring Wanda to the Sanctum, you both need to hear this" he said. I agreed and ran to get Wanda, who was talking with the rest of the gang, "Would you rather not brush your teeth for a month, or not shower for a month?" America asked, "Smelly breath or smelly..you know what" Pietro re-worded, "Umm, I wouldn't shower, because a bath doesn't count as a shower" Wanda said, "Ditto" I said. Wanda turned around to look at me, "Wong wants to see us at the sanctum, and he sounded like he just watched Teresa's favourite movie" I joked, Wanda giggled that giggle I like, "Okay, we'll be back in a few, America can you go find Teresa?" Wanda asked, "Will do, she's bound to be nearby" America said as she ran for the door. 

Wanda and I also headed for the door, but not rushing. We decided to talk on the way there, "So why would America rush out like that?" I asked, "I think it's the same thing that happened between you and MJ, she might have a crush" Wanda said. I froze, I didn't know America was gay, hell I don't think Teresa's gay. "Didn't expect that, but that would be a sight to see" I said sounding unsure, "Anyways, lets leave that topic alone, what do you thinks going on with Wong?" Wanda asked, "Either snow again, or something about the symbiotic black ooze" I said theorizing. Wanda's eyes widened, I guess she never forgot about the symbiote. When we got to the sanctum, Wong pulled us in, he soon begun checking us. "What are you doing?" Wanda asked, "You two don't have it, thank god" he said. "Wait, did it?" Peter started to ask, "It escaped somehow" Wong said. 

Great, now what do we do with that thing out on the loose, "It's probably in another host, I know that his target is one redhead that's been known to be deadly" Wong said, my eyes widened "TERESA!!" I yelled in horror. Wanda noticed I had begun to panic, "Peter, calm down, all we have to do is find her, before it does" she said, "He" Wong said, "What?" I asked, "His name......is Venom, and he's dangerous" Wong said. I looked at Wanda, and Wanda transformed into her suit, I changed around the corner. "Venom? I might've heard that name before" I said, "I think he told you while you were drunk" Wanda said. We left the sanctum in a rush, "Wanda, can you find him?" I asked, Wanda closed her eyes and begun to search, "Venom's in a host, an old man, and he's headed towards Central Park" she said, after a few seconds she gasped in horror, "TERESA!! SHE'S THERE!" Wanda yelled, we raced for Central Park.

When we got to Central Park, we saw Teresa talking with two other boys, one was black, the other was asian. It's cool that she found new friends but we had bigger problems to deal with, I swung down to get to Teresa, "SPIDER-MAN!" the asian boy yelled, "Awesome!" the black boy said, Teresa didn't really bat an eye, hopefully she didn't know who I was, "What the hell are you doing here?" she asked, "Your brother wanted me to come and find you" I said, "Peter?! No way in hell, not after he said that shit" she said, "He told me to tell you he's sorry, c'mon we have to get outta here" I said, "And he couldn't have told me that himself?! What an ass. I'm not coming with you Spidey" she said, "Teresa you're in danger" I said, "HOW?!" she yelled, but an old man grabbed her throat, that familiar looking symbiote transferred from the man to Teresa, whose eyes became a perfect black. The black boy walked towards her, "Tess? You okay?" he asked. Suddenly the suit formed around Tess and roared at the boys, "Never better, Miles Morales" it said as it begun to lunge at the boys.