Void Lydia

Stiles' POV

I looked over to Lydia blankly when she slipped back into slumber. It was just a matter of time, before the Nogitsune would take over. It was hard enough before when it was inside of me.

I mean could it still be defeated that way. Or has it brought backups like more trickster spirits. But why her. Why Lydia?

I couldn't sleep knowing what's coming. I can't lose her. Not ever.

I loved her ever since the third grade. Maybe when where out of this place we can actually be together. If that's what she wants I mean. But I'll have to break up with Malia first. Hopefully her feelings won't be too hurt. But she's not Lydia, a strawberry blonde with green eyes and is 5'3.

All of the sudden I saw Lydia she stared back at me. Her eyes were a soulless green, nothing I would have ever imagined coming from her.

Void Lydia suddenly broke her leather straps with one tug. Now I was scared. She had a smirk on her face while doing a menacing laugh. So lifeless, so scary, so out of character. I knew that the Nogitsune took over her. She's not Lydia anymore.

It's Void Lydia.

"Did you miss me? You thought that you got rid of me,huh? As I said before you CANT KILL ME I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CANT KILL ME! I just keep coming back. This time in this pretty little strawberry blonde. Lets see how much trouble I can cause. I'm back and better than ever. I'm gonna be your worst nightmare. I'm gonna make you and your friends suffer. More like they never have before. I will contact them so they can save you from this place. But after that, game on." She walked out of the door after kicking down the steel with one kick.

Before Lydia left she gave a smirk and a wink. I knew this will end with a lot of damage.