Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 9

Cloud's POV

Weekend.

Maru woke up early because he will have a visitor today. He is preparing the guest room for his cousin. His cousin, Miko, messaged him last week that he would arrive today. I asked some Elites to pick him up at the airport. He is important because he is my wife's relative.

"Baby, he arrived already," I told Maru.

"Why are you so updated?" Maru glared at me.

What kind of question was that? Why is he so mad?

"Baby, an Elite reported to me. What is wrong?"

"Are you that excited?" Maru is extra moody today.

"He is my wife's family. Of course, I would love to meet him." I cupped Maru's cheeks.

Actually, I have never seen his cousin before. I only knew him because he constantly messages Maru for a month now.

I was just wearing a plain white shirt partnered with cargo pants. My brother is taking his time in the walk-in closet.

My jaw dropped when Rain walked out of the closet wearing a suit.
Fuck, Rain! He wants to impress Miko since that guy only knows that I am Maru's husband.

"Why are you trying to be handsome?" Maru gritted his teeth.

"What trying? I am always handsome." Rain answered.

"You! Both of you are testing my patience today. Change, Rain! Change!" Maru yelled.

I wondered why is Maru so pissed off. He should be excited to meet Miko who left the country for several years.

"Baby, this is fine." Rain kept staring at the mirror. He was never conscious of his outfit before.

"Fine? What fine? You are overdressed. Whatever! Wear what you want. I would wear what I love too." Maru nagged.

"Relax, baby." I rubbed his back.

With heavy footsteps, he runs to the walk-in closet. When he returned, he was wearing his over-revealing top. In my view, it was like he was already naked. I never allowed him to wear that.

"Change." It's my turn to ask him.

"You don't understand. That is Miko. I would look so plain if I stood beside him. I need to wear this." Maru whined.

I pulled him back to the walk-in closet. I chose an appropriate shirt for him. We are just inside the mansion.
"You will always stand out whatever you wear. But if you really want to impress your cousin, wear this."
I pulled one of my most expensive gifts to Maru. I gave him this when he sulked at me after not replying to his message.

This is 205 carats of a diamond necklace, amounting to approximately two billion.
This looks so simple, but it is heavy. Only Maru has this kind of necklace because I have this customized, and it was named "Only Maru."

"I don't need that. He will think that I am trying to brag." Maru told me.

Your call. Fine.

He ended up wearing the clothes I chose for him.

Rain changed to less formal wear, but still imposing one.

His cousin is already waiting in the visitor's area on the second floor.

When we entered, he was facing the window with a goblet in his hand.

Fuck, even his back looks Maru.

He turned to us, and we were both stunned. He fucking look like our wife. Their face is somehow similar. I mean the vibe. How he dressed is like how Maru dressed before we became boyfriends. I also remembered that Maru has this clothes too, which we never allowed him to wear. They will totally pass as a twin.

Maru ran to his cousin and hugged him.

"Fuck, bro." Rain exclaimed.

Rain and I are not identical. Miko and Maru look like twins more than us.

"Where is Cloud? You are Maru's husband, right?" Miko looked at Rain and me.

"Hi, glad to meet you. Cloud Jongcheveevat." I offered my hand.

"That is Rain. He is my husband as well." Maru said. "Surprise!" My wife laughed.

"Oh, shit! Are you serious? Stop joking." Miko chuckled.

"He is not joking. I am Maru's husband." Rain said.

"You really have two? Then can I have one?" Miko asked.

We both turned quiet for a moment.

"That was a joke." He laughed so hard.

Maru walked closer to me and whispered, "baby, get that necklace."
He ordered.

I returned to our room to get it for him. I now understand why my wife wants to dress up. Miko looks so glamorous. He will never outshine Maru though. Maru is the prettiest.

I brought the necklace to him. His cousin went to the wash room for a while.

"Just hold it, baby. It doesn't match my shirt. I will change clothes later."
I don't get him.
Maru looked on us. "What can you say about him? He looks good, right?"

Think hard, Cloud. This is a tricky question. I need to think hard about how to answer this. I can't insult him too because he is a relative of Maru.

"Baby, he looks like you. Everything. Are you twins?" Rain answered. Fuck!

"Do they look the same? Are you blind, bro? I don't see any resemblance at all."
Okay, I lied. I am sorry, baby. But he really looks like your twin. I shouldn't say this to Maru.

Maru kissed me. "I don't see why people are saying that we are twins too when he doesn't look like me at all." He then glared at Rain.
"I'll just talk with my cousin first. You go ahead. We'll join you for lunch." Maru added.

"Baby, I'll stay. I have something to say to Miko too." My clueless brother said.

"Fine, stay here. I think you badly want to talk to him." Maru said, smiling. I know deep inside him he was so jealous. Probably, he is thinking that Rain is interested with his cousin.
"How about you, baby? Do you want to stay here too?"

"No. I'd better go." I answered. I kept giving signals to Rain that it's not a good idea to stay here.

Once Maru is pissed, I will be affected with his wrath to Rain.

"I love you, babe." Maru kissed me again.

Rain wants to stay because he wants Miko to understand that he is Maru's husband too. But the way I see it, Maru interpreted it differently.

You are done, bro. Good luck to you. You should learn from me. I am the obedient husband.

A/N: let's end it at sc10