Final Class Training

...

"Looks like this will be my last day training at UA.
I should have fun with it."
Midoriya thought to himself as he watched ectoplasm make duplicates of the entire class.
(His quirk was changed up a bit for AU purposes)

Midoriya stared at himself, "well beating myself might be difficult."
He lined up with his class on the other side of the gym.
They'd be charging into battle so they had to be on opposite sides.

"Okay!
The rules are pretty simple.
Fight."
Aizawa shouted as he watched from a safe distance.

The clones charged forward as did the class.
However they were all put to a stop when Midoriya and his clone activated telekinesis.

The class was thrown into the air, as were all the duplicates.

"Midoriyaaaa get your duplicate to put us downnnn!"
Kaminari yelled as all his words were slurred from being dragged around.

"I'm trying"
Midoriya sighed as he quickly squished his duplicate.
It melted away at once and resulted in the class dropping from 7 feet up.
"Well that wasn't as difficult as I thought"

"OW"
They all said in unison as Midoriya gracefully landed.

Bakugo immediately sprung up into action and fought his duplicate that was sending out mass explosions in the air.

Midoriya had the duplicates spin around in the air like they were on a ferris wheel as the class attacked their own duplicates to put the exercise to an end.

It ended after 5 minutes, it was just a warm up exercise after all.

"Well then.

Now almost all of you will be put into pairs. 2 of you won't have a pair, I'm doing this on purpose.

Pair 1.
Bakugo and Todoroki

Pair 2.
Kirishima and Kaminari

Pair 3.
Mineta and sero

Pair 4.
Yaoyorozu and Asui

Pair 5.
Iida and sato

Pair 6.
Ojirou and Aoyama

Pair 7.
Shoji and Hagakure

Pair 8.
Uraraka and jirou

Pair 9.
Ashido and Koda

Now.
The 2 pairless are Tokoyami and Midoriya.

I want you 2 to go to the other pairs and fight them 1 on 2.

But don't let them know up until you actually deliver your first attack.

This way you all learn how to quickly adapt to situations at any given time"
Aizawa explained as he listed out the pairs.

The class broke off into said pairs as Tokoyami and Midoriya just stood there awkwardly.

Aizawa approached the both of them, "you're allowed to do anything at any given time.
You 2 both have range quirks so you're able to attack from a distance as well.

Keep in mind, once you attack a pair you have to fight them until they're subdued or you are"
He explained.

Midoriya and Tokoyami both nodded their heads as they watched the pairs begin their clash.

"Aizawa never said Im only allowed to attack one at a time"
Midoriya thought to himself as a devious idea came to mind.
"I'll save it for last."

Midoriya went on to attack the first pair he saw, Bakugo and Todoroki.
The both of them were having a difficult fight with eachother, neither of them were able to subdue eachother easily because of how on par they were with eachother.