Pink

Pink
The sweet roses that swept away
Like an ocean full of petals one by one
They both danced just like water on the raindrops and then it became a photograph that someone took a picture of and that was just one touch of my soul that was a dream because kissing you meant more to me than the moon that could look up and kiss me by my lips and give me a hug or a smile like a rainbow after raindrops fell from the clouds and formed an ocean full of rose petals.
You still closed your eyes when you kissed me and then it all became the first of every month you had thought of me and now I am seeing you in the rearview mirror after being the backseat rider to looking out the window and seeing the memories that used to happen and now you are the right kind of wrong that loves me like a dream rather just a storybook of hidden chapters.
You still chased me before you looked at me while I was in my own bubble of roses that never looked my way until my heart caught me by the sun and shined like a smile at the moon and then you only kissed me whenever I got away and I knew that should have been me who got the last warmth of your hugs in the cold.
You still felt me as you let go almost like my heart didn't want to go and only kept you to stay with me and never wanted to leave me alone until you became the song of the lyrics I thought of love as when you became my mysterious love.
You may have pushed me farther than the dance but you still knew just how to love me as if I was asking you to dance the tango of roses and you felt my heart against your chest as you breathed in and out almost like you were afraid the dance would end way to early but you kept every part of the time moving as if you were in sync with the heartbeat of the song and transformed every note into a melody that controlled each dance routine.
You kept the feet of your balance on your toes and danced with power and passion which were one of the many techniques that you had already known and they became the lessons that taught you the basics in life as if it was your dream of another life.
You always used to mix up the colors whether there were blue or green and orange or yellow just like the sunset that was beaming off of the waters before the night set in and that was when you kissed me with my pink rose petal lipstick and you sang me songs like we were lost in the world and the only things we had were the ocean and our love story and to me that was all that we ever needed and it all felt like a once in a lifetime dream.
You make an art out of what someone could write as a story and maybe I did that too when I was caught up in all of the paint brushes of the canvases in HighSchool but I still learned to match my memories with a feeling which drew me to draw a person as a human being and a wolf as part of the surrealism but all together I found a love that made me complete and never stopped to every see a single moment in time that wasn't with me and I may have seen people hug and it may have reminded me of how I always felt and how I dreamed of the moment between us as if it was a replay inside of my own head and I knew that you may not have been able to trust anyone but you know that no matter what you could always trust me with your heart and that is something I will always cherish just like how I cherish the thoughts that turned into my everyday dreams and still it feels like a dream inside of a dream but other times it feels like it is happening right here in my own little pink roses of my hidden reality in a real life love story that could all be seen with just a glimpse of all the pink roses in an ocean.