Roses Of The Moon

The roses melted into my arms like raindrops of the ocean waters but to me he was always standing there inside of my dreams always looking my way even though I was trying to act as myself in a different way he still always knew the real me and he wanted to find out how to be my only one and make me complete because to him he was the only who could ever treasure me even though I was too young to know what rose petals were at the time and that is because he stopped my heart from going blind.
But he still catches me when I fall and makes me write the stories I never had the guts to conform into chapters but to him everything in life is possible if you just believe and never fall past the storm of your eyes as we look up to the stars I know that I will always have you and when you looked at me I knew nothing but the waters of the ocean would get between the starlight of us just you and me.
Would you even want to look underneath the storms of the water or just keep it a secret and run past the line until you finally ran away and caught the sun before the day and I was already shining past the stars and made a memory underneath the starlight until the moon passed and you caught my eyes every night before I went to sleep that night while the rest of everyone stayed in the house we all knew that we were missing the party that was outside but something told me that you did not mind staying behind and being alone in your car while looking up at the sky at night.
He hit me up and I never came to see the day but it only took one dream for me to find my way and then it hit home for me and I was glad I had left the memory of my childhood behind but now I have a new future to tell my childhood self and she herself knows that it means everything to me to be the story of my dreams.
But looking back I still see everything that I missed and remind myself why did I fall so fast for the guys who never had my heart and if I could tell her one thing or give a piece of advice to my younger self I would tell her to give someone else a chance at love before you finally see that your real friends were in HighSchool and not in your past that you left when you were only three to seven years old and love may take time before you were ever ready to give them your all before you gave them your heart and trouble may have followed you from inside and out but in the end you chose the right one and that was your first love in HighSchool.
You may have kept the flowers until you got them to fall into your arms while your life was a dream until you finally fell asleep and gave your life a chance to fall but it was not ever just a dream it was the real thing that got turned into a story.
You may have never felt more than just a friend at the time but when I wanted to touch your hair out of your face and you walked with me until you looked into my eyes and you never wanted to go home but that moment was a dream to me because I still think about that day you fell for me more than just the first time you had met me in HighSchool.
You touched the petals and never called them weak, you only ever made them strong so that they could bloom and you touched the heart of me and you too but even with just one look it changed everything from that day on and after that I was writing a different story about my life.
Where everything in life was changing their parts and only kept the ending as a secret from the start of the beginning and then it all came like a ton of bricks and piece by piece it took my heart along with it and wrote the missing piece of the story and made my dreams into the rose petals of the moonlight.