Chapter 1.14 - Evening

3rd September 17:43

In a small, brightly-lit and homely apartment, full of silence, Saten was wearing casual clothing, sat on her bed whilst looking at something on her phone, holding it with both hands with her crutches leaning on the bed. On the other hand, Accelerator was wearing the same long-sleeved white shirt with grey v-stripes and was sat on the floor, leaning on a wall, beside Saten's bed with one leg bent, reading some sort of light novel that he got when he was out yesterday. 

He was holding the light novel with one hand and was reading it with lots of attention to the book. He flipped a page of the book before Saten, still looking on her phone, broke the silence and spoke out with the intention of getting an answer out of the quiet albino.

Saten: Is there a reason why you rarely eat, Accel?

She had no response because little did she know, Accelerator was actually reflecting so he could read his novel in silence as his face had an interested look towards the book. Saten then spoke out again but a bit louder.

Saten: Accel?

No response came from the albino as he flipped a page, audibly with no change in look on her face. Saten pouted and looked at the albino, who was still reading the novel, before trying once again but much louder and looking right at the albino.

Saten: ACCEL! That might of been a bit too loud.

She shouted before quietly mumbling to herself. She saw no response what so ever and pouted even more in annoyance she then had a smug look on her face as she had an idea before mumbling to herself in a scheming tone.

Saten: You won't be able to ignore me now.

She gently shifted towards the edge of the single bed to not hurt her broken leg before swiftly taking the novel with her right hand out of his hand and holding it high up in the air away from the albino.

Accelerator's face was quickly painted with an annoyed look, a faint purple glow appeared all around him before dissipating, as he stopped reflecting sound. He looked to Saten's now smug face before clicking his tongue in annoyance before speaking to her with an agitated and annoyed tone.

Accelerator: Tch. What.

Saten: You were ignoring me.

Saten replied as she looked away. Accelerator sighed in annoyance before speaking back to her in a bored tone.

Accelerator: I was reflecting sound. You could of have just poked me or something.

Saten: How would I know that?

Accelerator: Maybe if I don't respond to sound. Give back my novel anyways.

Saten: Maybe if you answer my question.

Accelerator clicked his tongue in annoyance, while his eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

Accelerator: What then.

Saten: Is there a reason why you rarely eat, Accel?

Saten responded in the most teasing and annoying tone, after vocally defeating the albino, while Accelerator just sighed before responding.

Accelerator: I don't need to eat much because my ability can compensate for it. Now ,give it back.

Accelerator ended his response with an agitated and imposing tone. Saten went into a thinking pose before responding smugly.

Saten: Hmmmm, I won't as revenge.

Accelerator clicked his tongue loudly before forcefully hitting the white wall that he was leaning on with a fist, creating a strong gust of wind that flew towards Saten's hand with the book. The strong gust made a few light items in the room move before coming into contact with Saten's grip on the book, slowly loosening it before making the book fly out of her hand and fly towards Accelerator.