chapter one - s.s georgie

Madelyn Denbrough, who was mostly known as Maddie

Madelyn Denbrough, who was mostly known as Maddie... Was in her room doing her homework, it was a rainy Saturday. Bill Denbrough, her older twin brother was sick and Georgie Denbrough, her younger brother was going to play out in the rain. Georgie asked Bill to make him sail boat so he could play with it out in the rain.

As Bill was making the sail boat, Georgie was drawing on Bill's window due to the fog on it. "Sure I won't get in trouble, Bill?" Georgie asked. "Don't be a wuss. I'd come with you if I weren't-" Bill fake coughed and continued, "Dying."

"You're not dying!" Georgie said. "You didn't see the vomit coming out of my nose this morning?" "That's disgusting." Georgie told him. "Okay. Go get the wax." Bill said. "In the cellar?" Georgie asked. "You want it to float, don't you?" Bill said. "Fine." Georgie said and on his way down, he saw Maddie in her room.

On his way to the cellar and he stopped. He heard random metallic noises. "Georgie! Hurry up." Bill said over his walkie-talkie. Okay. I'm brave." Georgie said and walked into the basement. "Where's the wax? There's the wax." Georgie said after looking for it.

He kept seeing scary things around the dark cellar. Soon a loud thunder was heard, scaring Georgie. He ran upstairs saying, "What was that?! What's that?!" Georgie gave Bill the wax, causing Bill to coat the sailboat with the wax. "All right. There you go. S-s-she's all ready, Captain." Bill told him.

"She?" "Y-y-you always call boats "she." Bill said and Georgie looked down at it and said, "She. Thanks, Billy!" Georgie hugged his older brother, causing Bill to tickle him. When Georgie pulled apart from Bill, laughing, he told him, "See you later!"

Georgie decided to stop by Maddie's room. "Hey sissy!" "Hey Georgie, Bill made you a sail boat?" Maddie asked as she looked up from her homework. "Yeah, I'm going outside to play with it. Do you want to come with me?" Georgie asked. "Georgie, I would... But I have a bunch of homework to do. I promise I will next time."

"Pinky promise, big sis?" Georgie asked holding out his pinky. "Pinky promise, little bro!" Maddie said and grabbed his pinky with hers. "See you later, Mads!" Georgie said giving her a hug before he left. "See you later Georgie! Be careful!" She yelled out. "I will!" He yelled back.

She got up and went to her window, looking out. Maddie saw Georgie leave the house with his yellow raincoat on as he wore his galoshes. He waved to both Bill and Maddie due to both of his big siblings, watching him. She then went back to her bed to work on homework.

He put the boat in the water that was flowing down the street. The boat started to go faster. Georgie went under a road block off. Another was there and Georgie accidentally hit that one, knocking him off of his feet. He got back up and the boat was near a storm drain.

A small rock stopped it but the boat then got by. "No!" Georgie yelled as the boy went down the storm drain. "Oh, Bill's gonna kill me!" Georgie said looking for it in the dark storm drain. Soon two eyes opened from down there. He came out from the dark. It was a clown...

"Hiya, Georgie. What a nice boat. Do you want it back?" The clown asked holding the paper sailboat. "Um, yes, please." Georgie asked a bit nervous. "You look like a nice boy. I bet you have a lot of friends." "Three, but my brother and sister are my best best." Georgie said.

"Where are they?" The clown asked. "My brother is in bed, sick. My sister is stuck doing homework." Georgie said and the clown said, "I bet I can cheer them up. I'll give them a balloon. Do you want a balloon too, Georgie?"

"I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers." Georgie said. "Oh... Well, I'm Pennywise the Dancing Clown! Pennywise? Yes. Meet Georgie. Georgie, meet Pennywise." Georgie laughed and Pennywise said, "Now we aren't strangers, are we?"

"What are you doing in the sewer?" Georgie asked causing Pennywise to say, "A storm blew me away. Blew the whole circus away. Can you smell the circus, Georgie?" Of course George didn't. "There's peanuts, cotton candy, hot dogs, and..."

"Popcorn?" Georgie asked. "Popcorn! Is that your favorite?" Pennywise asked and Georgie smiled saying, "Uh-huh." "Mine, too! Because they pop! Pop, pop, pop! Pop, pop, pop!" Georgie was laughing and he said, "Pop." Pennywise's face just stared at him, creepily.

"I should get going now." Georgie said. "Oh. Without your boat? You don't wanna lose it, Georgie. Bill's gonna kill you." Pennywise and Georgie looked a little scared. "Here. Take it. Take it, Georgie." Pennywise said. His eyes then turned from blue to a red/orange color.

Pennywise grabbed his arm, biting it off... Georgie screamed in pain, crawling away. "Help!" He screamed and Pennywise reaching out, grabbing Georgie's foot. He pulled Georgie into the sewer with him, causing him to scream, "BILLY! MADDIE!" But then... Georgie was gone...