13.13 thirteen

Zaramiy

Zaramiy

"Why you getting dressed Whea you finna go" Dayvon asks me as I go through my closet for something comfortable.

"Nowhere just to run a couple errands" I tell him tying my shoes.

The judge gave him like 3 months if he can't get bailed out but 1 if he could, he can get bailed out the day after tomorrow.

They didn't really find no evidence that he was the one who did it just off what other people were saying.

"You got you some jail friends" I ask him letting Rocko Outside to the backyard.

I lock the backdoor.

"Come on Dayvon and London" I yell from the front door.

I grab the car keys as I hear they little footsteps.

"They been learning how to get in the by themselves, look" I tell Von turning the camera to show him London climbing in the car.

Once she finally got in her seat she put her hands up in victory "yayyy" She yells and I buckle her up.

"Ahhh, good job lil folks" Von tells her smiling I buckle her and Dayvon up in car.

"It's finna hang up Von" I tell him and he nods "Imma call you later ma" he tells me "ok bye"

"Bye bye dada" Dayvon yells as the phone hangs up.

I'm pushing the cart through target, I got London in the seat and Dayvon in the cart.

"Y'all want some snacks, I just got some link" I tell them pushing them through the Snack isle.

I stop to grab 2 box's variety chips, Dayvon reach's over for some Mickey Mouse fruit snacks. "Mama crackers" London points to some crackers.

"Y'all wait" I tell them putting the Chips and fruit snacks in the cart.

I reach up to grab the Crackers before somebody grab them for me.

"Hea you go" A lighskin boy tells me handing me the crackers.

"Thank you" I tell him putting them in the cart. "You neva texted me back all the way in January" He tells me and I think back.

I nod "awe yea, I'm not really looking for no relationship" I tell him leaning on the handle of the cart.

"We can be friends" He tells me and I raise my eyebrows thinking.

I don't really like lightskins and he got a whole lot of tattoos on his face.

"These your kids" He asks and I turn to look at them London who is on her iPad and Dayvon who was mugging the hell out of him.

"Hey lil man" He tells Dayvon and he doesn't respond. "My dada say mommy No have boyfriend" He explains and I mentally face palm my self.

Cock blocking ass kids now and days "awl for real" He asks Dayvon and he nods looking at him like he slow.

"I was sitting on bed and ma dada say, tell boy yo momma have no boyfriend" Dayvon explains and I raise my eyebrows just staring at him.

"Wowwwwww" I drag and The boy laughs at Dayvon words

"Mama we go now" Dayvon says turning back the other way sitting down.

"Ite imma think about it" I tell the lightskin boy and he turns the way walking away.

"Bro Von, why you tell Dayvon I can't have no boyfriend's" I ask Von cause he on Bluetooth, Von laughs a lil bit.

"What?" He asks fake confused and suprised "when did these accusations go down" He asks fake sarcastic.

"You not funny, Dayvon up here telling people you said I can't have no boyfriend" I laugh a lil bit " man whattt, aye lil folks why you lying on me" He asks Dayvon and Dayvon face scrunch up.

"I not lie, you told me On bed watching Bob with glass, if mama talk to boy not you, she can't have boyfriend. And today at store mama wa-" I cut him off before he get to snitching.

"Ahhh, anyways Von you ready to get out The next day" I asks him changing the subject.

"Mama I wasn't done talking" Dayvon says from the backseat.

"Yea he wasn't done talking" Von tells me annoyed "Von man you know you got a prison boyfriend in thea waiting for you" I tell him and I can hear him sucking his teeth.

"Boa what" He says before I hear "the caller has hung up" I Laugh cause he mad cause I made a joke.

I call comes to Darion phone and I look at it. It's his baby mama.

"Hello" I answer to her hyperventilating "Zara? I'm in labor" She tells me and my eyes widen

"What hospital you going you going to" I ask her and she's still breathing roughly.

"Ion know" she yells "imma call you back" She says before sending the call.

Anywho