𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. the curse of the L word

chapter thirty-four, episode four
the curse of the L word

BONNIE has a lot of respect for women who wear heels and are able to run in heels because right now that she was to jump over a goddamn wall because diego doesn't want to risk it, she had to be careful or she would break an ankle.

lucky for her, she has five.

the teenager waited for her on the other side and held his hands out to catch bonnie. she took a deep breath before dropping her self, her body going smoothly through his arm and his hands landing on her waist.

five kissed her cheek and then intertwined their hands together, crouching down and going behind lila. "so, what's the plan?" lila asked them.

"we infiltrate, we identify, we extract. double time." Diego said softly to them.

Lila, penelope and sebastian were confused while Bonnie and five instantly got what he meant.

"what the hells he talking about?"

"find the old man and get out fast." Five explained to them as they kneeled there not understanding how five and bonnie understood him.

Diego looked back at them and said, "that's what I said. follow me." diego crouched up grabbing Penelope's hand and dragging them both of to the other car, Sebastian then stood up fixing his coat. he walked over to the front and swiftly took the plate from one of the waitress that wasn't looking.

"Smart kid." diego hummed to penelope who smiled proudly at her son.

"I raised him right."

"after you." lila whispered to five and bonnie. the red hair girl and was going over behind them but five held her down and glared at lila. "what, I can't be polite?"

"cut the crap." five said harshly to lila who's face dropped, "all right? my dimwitted brother and his new girlfriend may buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second."

"o ye of little faith." lila joked to five grinning at him.

"stick it up your ass." five smiled sarcastically at lila who chuckled. bonnie shook her head watching as lila was going over to Diego but then stopped and faced back to them.

"penelope wouldn't date someone like him, think a little higher of her." lila hissed at five who rolled his eyes not really caring while bonnie took it this behavior of lila. something about it connected with the way she is with Penelope and the way that Penelope cares about lila even when they have only known each other for so little. or so she thinks.

five looked over at bonnie who sighed deeply lifting up her dress and then following behind five who was following the three adults. once they entered the mansion, Bonnie's eyes quickly landed on Sebastian who send them a smirk and a nod.

diego whispered something to Penelope who scoffed but a smile appeared on her lips, lila noticed this and scooted between them having a different conversation. bonnie was beyond confused watching their interaction, she was more focused on them that she didn't notice five pulled them into a empty room.

bonnie spin to him raising a eyebrow at five who held a rose in front of her. "aren't we suppose to find your dad?" bonnie asked tilting her head to the side smiling softly and she took the rose to her hand.

a more upbeat music was playing and it was heard from upstairs. salsa music was playing, Bonnie's favorite type of Spanish music.

me enamore, de ti.