𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"You now look beautiful, my lady"

The servant says, after finishing dressing you up in the finest of dresses and brushing your hair.

That was of course after helping you take a warm bath.

The woman fulfilled Romeo's wishes without any trouble.

"Thank you for your help," you say while staring at yourself in the mirror.

You look like a real high-status lady, especially with the expensive jewellery and Italian dress.

Italians sure have great taste in fashion in the past and future.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door before Romeo enters.

Upon seeing you, his cheeks and ears turn a bright red colour as he stares blankly at you.

"You look beautiful, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life, Lady (Y/n)"

You smile at the protagonist, feeling uneasy by his lovestruck stares.

Yes, Romeo is handsome and wealthy, but still, the whole tragedy thing is just something.

Even though Juliet is now a man for some unknown reason just like how Elizabeth is also a man.

You wonder what it would be like to see 'Jo' from Little Woman as a man.

Damn, that would be-

"Lady (Y/n)"

You get pulled out of your thoughts by Romeo's voice as he drags you out of the chamber.

"I can not wait to introduce you to my family, I'm assured that they will approve of you"

꧁𑁍❁𑁍꧂

"Who is the wonderful girl, my son"

Lady Montague asks her son as she stares at you with a soft warm smile.

"This is Lady (Y/n), she is a traveller" Lord Montague raises an eyebrow at Romeo's words.

"Alone, Lady (Y/n)?" You shook your head quickly.

"No, I'm travelling with my servants, my lord" you lie smoothly, making Romeo let out a quiet relieved sigh.

"Travelling must be hard for you especially since you are a woman"

You shrug off the older's man comment, not thinking much of it, but answer politely.

"No, it's enjoyable as long as you have great company"

"A company of servants? How can that be enjoyable?"

Romeo notices the tension in the air and decides to interfere quickly.

"Father, Mother, I was wondering if could have (Y/n) stay with us"

Lady Montague is quick to answer her son, without leaving a chance for her husband to answer.

"Of course, my dear, she is welcome to stay as long as she wants"

Romeo smile and holds your free hand out of nowhere.

"Also there is something else, I want to announce"

You stare at Romeo, curious about what he is going to say.

"What is it, boy, speak up" Lord Montague argues.

"(Y/n) and I wish to get married next week"

Your eyes widen in shock, realising what Romeo was trying to do.

He is trying to trick you into marrying him.

Before any of his parents could say their blessings, you stand up from your chair, forcing your hand out of Romeo's.

"When did I ever agree to marry you?"

But, instead of Lord Montague scolding his son for his behaviour.

He scolds you instead.

"Women have no right in rejecting marriage proposals, you will marry my son"