FIVE.

F I V E

F I V E .

SAUDI ARABIAN

"And it's beautiful from the Red Bull drivers! A two tire turn with them racing side by side, isn't it just a beautiful sight to see. Two Red Bull's leading a race side by side! Without a care in the world! Oh and they're waving!" the commentator laughed loudly, finding the two relaxed drivers hilarious, "Waving to one another as if it's a relaxed weekend!"

The two Red Bull drivers focused back onto their race, 15 laps remaining. Leclerc hadn't made any moves to catch up to the two, resting scepticism on both their shoulders.

"Okay Leclerc gaining on the two of you, Sainz not far behind him. Hold position." The voice flooded her ears, causing her to fall back behind Verstappen and defend the both of them and their positions. Max pushed forwards, creating more space, where as Amelia drifted from side to side, not allowing the red car through.

"Max? Can you hear me? Radio working?" Her voice echoed through Max's ears, catching him off guard. "Aye, Maximoff! Can you hear me?"

Max laughed, trying to focus on this racing, now only 12 laps remaining, "Maximoff? Unusual name." His voice came out short, as though he was loosing breath.

"Yeah? Well you left me here to deal with Mr Lord Percival so what can I say?" The sarcasm left her quickly, a trait she'd picked up from her father.

Max once again laughed at her, not even caring how she was radioing him right now.

"Okay Max, you've got Walker coming onto your left, she'll go wide on the turn."

Amelia turned the corner, going wheel to wheel with her teammate as they drove down the straight with one another. Leclerc speeding up towards them with Sainz trailing close behind him.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Lead the way."

The two Red Bull cars were in complete sync as they both swerved from left to right, preventing any chance of the Ferrari's breaking through. And so when they cross the line and the checkered flag went up, they celebrated for one another, celebrated their small car dance and hugged together once they're gotten out. The second race of the season and the two drivers had begun to click together like Lego blocks, it meant trouble for the other teams.

Charles had gotten out his car, seeing the two Red Bull drivers hug, it infuriated him in the slightest, knowing this season would be exhausting for him.