SIX.

S I X

S I X .

Daniel had invited the grid drivers to a small yacht party in their week off, many had declined, wanting to spend more time with family. Though many of them didn't want to miss another Danny Ric party, the central place for drama. The youngest members on the track agreeing to the small get together.

"Amelia! So good of you to finally grace us," Daniel got up and hugged the brunette who stood in the fairy lights hung from the tops of the boats.

"Sorry, sorry, I got held up, what'd I miss?" She smiled politely at all the boys who sat on the seats, "did I get invited to a boys night?" Her eyebrows frowned when she sat next to her teammate, only noticing the lack of girls joining them.

"Ahh well, it's the grid, so guess you were," Daniel place a drink in her hand, as he sat down to his previous seat.

"Here's to Red Bull's 1-2 win this weekend, well done," Max patted Amelia's thigh, laughing with her as they downed their drinks.

"All on Amelia," Max smiled graciously at her, stretching his arm around her shoulder, fondly smiling at her. "Honestly, you're all missing out, Rookie is going to defeat us all."

"Sorry I'm late," Mick walked on to yacht, four boxes of pizza resting in his palm, "someone order pizza?"

Daniel smiled at the blond, not expecting him to of come, "Schumi! Glad to see you come, even gladder to see food though." Daniel patted Mick on the back before taking the pizza boxes, turning around with a big smile on his face.

Mick awkwardly stood against the wall of the yacht, not being 100% comfortable with the people around him, he'd never willingly come to one of their parties. He looked towards his brunette and sent her a small smile, she was the only reason he was here to begin with. She looked right at home with the rest of the grid, a sort of comfort usually reserved for him.

She nodded her head towards the others, indicating him to join the laughing group, to which he only held his hand up and shook his head. "Mein Geliebter, come sit," her words caught the attention of the other drivers, all turning to look at Mick, who turned a deep red with all the eyes on him.

He moved to sit next to Amelia, taking her waist and pulling her into him, causing her to shine a smile up at him.

"Woah! WOAH!" Lando slapped Charles' arm, causing him to send a grim look towards the younger boy for spilling his drink. "I though it was no partners!" Everyone shook their heads at the boy, laughing slightly at his outburst.

Max shook his head with a laugh, "You're nuts Norris," oblivious to the looks everyone was giving him.

"Max," she smiled at her teammate, not sure if he was being serious or not, "you know we're dating right?" The shock on Max's face caused everyone to burst out in another round of laughter, disbelief on how he didn't know.

"You met like two weeks ago!" Max stood up as he emphasised his point, confused as to why everyone was laughing around him, "What am I missing!"