𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕤, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪

The same day, 7.16pm

Aura leans against the school fence kicking her feet waiting for Eddie to come out. When she hears a group of guys cheering, howling and making racket she knew it was them. She pushes herself off the fence and turns to look at them. Will's eyes light up as he points to her.

"Hey what's Aura doing here?"

He asks confused. Everyone else looked confused apart from Dustin. He knew exactly what she was seeking for. They all walk around her as Eddie stops besides her.

"She's with you?!"

Mike asks shocked, pointing his finger at Eddie. Eddie's boys jaw's all dropped to the ground. Eddie and Aura both looked each other shaking their heads letting out a sarcastic laugh talking over each other.

"Me and her?! Absolutely not!"
"Hah no way!"

They both clear their throats as Eddie slips his hands into his pockets awkwardly.

"Just a bit of business you know?"

Lucas covers his mouth before uncovering it.

"Aura, you're doing drugs?!!"

Aura rolls her eyes as she turns to Eddie.

"Can we? I don't really fancy being lectured by 12 year olds"

Mike rolls his eyes.

"We're 15!"

Aura nods walking over to Eddie's van.

"Yeah yeah isn't it passed your bedtime? Night night"

She waves.

Eddie chuckles as he takes out his keys unlocking the door as they both hop in. Eddie rolls down the window pulling out his arm smacking the car door.

"Don't take it personal"

He winks at them before driving off. The boys scoff as they head back home. Eddie pulls his hand out to the radio turning on his metal music as Aura widens her eyes and shouts

"Oh my god!"

Eddie does a double take at her before turning down the volume, actually worried for a second.

"What happened?!"

"You have shitty taste in music!"

Eddie's jaw practically falls to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

He shouts back at her.

"I'm sorry it's just.. Madonna is music, Micheal Jackson is music! Bryan Adams.."

They were just shouting playfully back and forth at each other.

"THIS IS MUSIC!"

He tried defending himself.

"No honey this is just shouting and aggression"

She leans in switching the radio to another channel and tainted love was playing by soft cell. She shrugs.

"Eh, this will do"

She grins leaning into her seat as Eddie rolls his eyes tapping his fingers against the wheel.

"God, you're annoying"

He mutters keeping his eyes on the road.

"You love it"

She teases him back, she instantly turns her head towards the window watching the trees by, realising what she said. Did it come across flirty? Eddie smiles in response not giving into her words. A short while after they arrived, Eddie parked his van outside their trailer. He swings his leg out climbing out, just when she was about to open the door Eddie does it for her. She looks at him smiling.