⁰⁰⁹

♯ irl !

♯ irl !

"is this even-" rena smacked the camera a little before she paused for a moment, proceeding to take a deep breath in as she realised she had been talking for around five minutes without any of it being captured.

"hey guys!" she yelled excitedly at the camera as she placed it on a tripod, resting it just so they could see the top part of her body as she spoke.

she jumped onto her bed excitedly then nearly fell over as she tried to keep her composure. she had not filmed in a while because she had no motivation but she finally regained a little and was clearly extremely enthusiastic. the video cut to the next clip as she attempted to forget about what happened merely moments prior. she ranted to the camera about she had been talking and none of it even got recorded before she finally decided to move on and apologise.

she sighed heavily before she continued her speech, "i'm so sorry for the inconsistency i swear i've been trying and i'm not as bad as normal. there's going to be a video every thursday from now on, i promise. i've just felt so unmotivated recently but i feel myself wanting to record more and more so there will be content, trust me."

she looked around the room with a concentrated look on her face before she pursed her lips, "i'm not gonna lie to you guys, i have no plan for this video whatsoever. i'm legit going with the flow so it's going to be a boring one but at least i'm filming something you know."

she was showing off her new nails to her camera before she gasped suddenly, remembering what she wanted to mention and had been meaning to do for a while, "actually there's something i want to address and it might seem small to you guys but it's kind of a big deal to me. i know it's for sure not everyone but people online are saying i'm using the triplets for clout which i'm literally not. they're genuinely my friends and i hate the fact that people can't see that and don't understand i would never do something like that. just please refrain from making unnecessary hate comments because as small as they may be, they do get to me, no matter how much i try to avoid them."

the camera cut to rena eating dinner later, her bowl of pasta almost empty as she informed the viewers, "i decided to do something with this video and do assumptions again which i'll probably ask for on my instagram. actually, you know what, let me go do that and i'll be back in a bit which will literally be a second for you guys but you get me. okay now i'm rambling sorry and see you."

"okay i got mcdonalds and i decided it is officially time to answer some assumptions," rena grinned at the camera after a while, plopping her soda cup on the table and finally ready to read off the first assumption.