𝓜issing Child.

{ 018. }

••••

Y/N POV;
Making my way out of the book store, I hop on my bike and start pedaling back home.

Making it home safely, I quietly walk inside. Only to see both Finney and Gwen sleeping peacefully on the ground, while dad slept on the couch, holding a beer.

Immediately, the smell of beer filled my nostrils.

The whole place reeked with beer!

Empty beer bottles, everywhere....

Disappointed, I start to clean up the mess.

Luckily, the house didn't look like this when Billy was dropping me off.

Picking up every empty bottle, I throw it all in one big trash bag.

Finishing, I make my way into my room.

Locking the door, I pick out an outfit to wear for School today.

(Outfit 1 and 2!)

(Outfit 1 and 2!)

Finishing with my morning routine, I head to the kitchen to make some breakfast!

Finishing making the food, I set up the plates and forks.

Looking up, Gwen and Finn quietly enter the kitchen. Not trying to wake dad up.

Sitting down, the two start to eat.

"Thanks for the food!" Finn quietly whispers, smiling at me. I nod in response.

"I'm gonna be walking to School with Robin, today. So I'll see you two at School, alright?" I say, getting my bag ready.

"Okay!" The two reply.

Smiling, I put the books that I bought into my bag.

Hearing the doorbell ring, I start to make my way outside.

Meeting up with Robin, I tell him of what I gotta go and do first. To which, he nods.

Walking through the neighborhood, we finally make it to Griffins house!

Telling Robin to wait, I walk up to the front door and knock.

After a while, the door finally opens! Revealing Griffin!

Confused, the boy says

"Uh, hi....?" Smiling, I speak up

"Hey Griffin! Just for fun, I bought some books that I wanna give to you! These books are for you to keep." I explain, taking the books out of my backpack and handing them to Griffin.

Looking at them, Griffin looks back at me.

"Wow....well, thanks. I'll read these when I can." The boy comments, slightly smiling.

"Great! Well, see you!" I say, waving goodbye.

"Bye....be safe." Feeling at awe, I nod.

Walking back to Robin, I say

"Alright, let's get going!"

••••

It was now after School!

Walking out, I see Robin walk towards me with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Robin!" I say, kneeling down to tie my shoe lace.

"Hey Y/N! Hey, I was wondering if you have any time to come over to my place when you can? I need help with my math homework, again." Robin sighs, looking at me.

"Hm? Ya, sure! I'll let you know on when I can come over," I reply, smiling.

"Great! Thanks." I nod.

Waving goodbye to Robin, I spot both Finn and Donna walking beside each other?!

Shocked, I walk up to the two.

"Hey you two! Hi, Donna!" I wave, to which Donna waves back.

"Hey Y/N. Donna is going to be coming over to our place to work on our project, together." Finn explains.

"Nice! Okay." Looking at Gwen, I see her secretly making kissing faces.

Rolling my eyes, I playfully push her.

••••

Finishing with my homework, I decide to go outside and maybe get some fresh air.

Walking outside and picking up my bike, I hop on.

Beginning to pedal, I start to pedal around the neighborhood for a bit!

While pedaling, a black van drives right past me.

Feeling suspicious of the van knowing that I've never seen it before, I turn around. Just for the van to be nowhere in sight.

Shrugging, I continue to pedal. Thinking nothing bad about the black van.

Bad, bad idea.

Seeing a bunch of police cars speed right in front of me, I grow curious. But more especially, concerned.

'What is going on?' Letting curiosity get the best of me, I follow the police cars.

After a while of following, I notice that the police cars stop right in front of....Griffins house?

Getting off my bike, I walk closer to the scene. Only to see a crying lady, who just kept on yelling.

'This must be Griffin's mother!' I think to myself.

"I swear officers he was here the entire time! Then just....vanished! His bike was on the ground! My poor boy is missing!!" The mom cried.

My eyes widen a little,

'Griffins....missing?' No. No way.

Seeing something stuck to a piece of branch on the floor, I kneel down to see what it is.

Picking it up, it was a brown bandanna! It was Griffin's bandanna.

Seeing a police officer walk by, I see that he was holding a piece of paper.

Taping the paper to the fence, he walks away like it's just another day of work.

Going to see what the paper was about, I freeze.

Missing Child:
Griffin Stagg.

Missing Child:Griffin Stagg